• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steven Stone Fanclub

What do you think about Steven?

• He's the strongest, cutest and coolest!!

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • He's quite cool.

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • There are better trainers.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Nobody more stupid than him!

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSteelWing

can i join this club?

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Okay, seriously you guys. You HAVE to let me join! If you don't, I'll throw rocks at you til you do. OKay, okay, maybe not. But srsly!

Oh, and the topic- Steven in business.. hmm..

Let's think about this. Where do you meet Steven in the games? Granite Cave, the spot where he gives you the Devon Scope, Mossdeep and Sootopolis (and anywhere else I might've forgotten).
You see him only once actually *inside* and thats when you battle Team Magma with him (twice if you're not playing Emerald, cus he's the champion). He leaves his house empty most of the time and he goes off to look at rocks in Meteor Falls after you've beaten Wallce.

You never actually see Steven anywhere near Devon Corp. and the closest he gets to being in his house is the Space Centre. After looking at it like that, I have to say I can't see Steven be the 'sit down at an office job' type guy. He likes rocks. He'd take days and days off work and go look for rocks and probably get himself fired.
So I think he'd suit being a roving geologist, going out, looking at rare rocks, doing digs and stuff like that. Yeah :)

Last edited:

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Can I join as well? Steven is soooooo cool! He and his pokemon are tough.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Whoa, new members! Well, then you all are in. ^^ After all Steven deserves the love of his many, many, MANY fans! How many guys like him actually? Oo?

Charmanderz

May i join?
I could have sworn that I posted here somewhere, but i'm not on the members list...

I am also an Originshipper.
-Pokes sig-

Prof. 9

Wow... It's been quite a while since the last time I was here...

Well, I hope i'll be more active from now on, instead of totally forgetting about this club -_-;; EDIT: Wtf?! Like everyone else did...

So, eh, what's the topic? *looks back a few pages*

Steven in business life?
Maybe a seller of Evolution Stones, Ever Stones, Hard Stones?

Charmanderz

Um...
So am I accepted?
I will make a banner when I officially get in.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Wow... It's been quite a while since the last time I was here...

Well, I hope i'll be more active from now on, instead of totally forgetting about this club -_-;; EDIT: Wtf?! Like everyone else did...

So, eh, what's the topic? *looks back a few pages*

Steven in business life?
Maybe a seller of Evolution Stones, Ever Stones, Hard Stones?

Hanging out with his fiancee' Shirona of course! I love ShironaxSteven so bloody much! Do you know what it is even called?

Charmanderz

Oh, the scarry looking one?
(Sorry if anyone likes her. ^^; )

Does she have an English name yet?

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
She's not so much scary as just quite serious and severe looking. She's quite pretty, though.

Nope, nothing from D/P has English names yet apart from things like Lucario and Weavile.

Charmanderz

Eh heh. ;-;
I want to know my Bishies name, because I still can't remember how to spell it. D:

Masumi

Fog Trainer
It indeed has been a while since anyone posted here, since Silve rGirl is nowhere to befound, I as Co-Owner will try to keep the club alive, but I am in college people so I might not be on that much.

Hey Steel-Rain I lvoe your siggy. Originshipping is simple the SMEX. ^^

What? StevenxShirona????????????? -_________________________- Oh, save us...

She controls different types, so she will be a challenge. But we are here to chat about Steven. ^^

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I might make a Shirona club later on. I'm just talking about the shipping. Steven is still my favorite champion though. Maybe if I get motivated, I could make some StevenxShirona pics.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
You do not even have to ask of such, Prof. 9, just go ahead and make a new topic.

Sure you can, Saphhire Pirate.

^^; I truly am no fan of that ship Tabby, but go on ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.