1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Steven Stone

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by S.Suikun, Feb 17, 2010.

1. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Steven Stone

Character Bio
    Japanese Name: Daigo
    Debut Appearance: "A Hole Lotta Trouble"

Steven Stone is the Champion of the Hoenn region. He specializes in Steel-type Pokemon as Aggron. When he is not defending his title as Champion, Steven enjoys going on excavations, such as digging up fossils or rare gems and evolution stones.

Discuss.

2. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Thank you for adding him.

I love him, his personality was great. His Aggron was very powerfull. too bad that he didn't fight but at least we have seen his Aggron's power.

3. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Steven Stone is a cool character. It was nice that he got an appearance in Hoenn. Too bad that it was just one appearance.

4. catzeye

catzeye Writer's Block

Steven is a cool character and one of my favorites in the game.

I loved his Aggron, I just wished he had more appearances. He should've appeared in Magma/Aqua finale. I mean I like Lance too but...it was Steven's region.

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

He only appeared in one episode in the anime, that's not much. I remember wanting him to fight Ash or at least appear again. I liked him in the games though, since he helps you with the task of foiling Team Magma's/Aqua's weather plot and his battle music is the best in Gen 3 IMO.

6. Lunanight

Lunanight Well-Known Member

I also agree with you on that, they should have get him at least 9 more episodes(they could squeze him into sinnoh, It would be good)

7. The-Strawhat

The-Strawhat Active Member

Hes the coolest champion of them all. too bad he only was in 1 episode in the Hoenn saga :(

8. kemal07

kemal07 Well-Known Member

I always thought the writers had future plans which is why they only gave him 1 episode back then. I still strongly believe this as HGSS has been release and the time zone matches that of Sinnoh D/P/Pt and as Steven mentions he's Champion within HGSS he may appear as champion soon in the anime

9. cyotekid

cyotekid poke battle anyone?

he is a pretty cool guy lol

10. Rosemary

Rosemary Sparkling Star

Steven was a nice character too bad he just had and only anime appearance during the saga
    specially jumping from cliff ,and he O.K team rocket with his Aggron

11. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

Steven was definitely one of the coolest characters, but it's a pity that they didn't really give him much screentime. As a champion (or at least former), they didn't really do him justice, but I hope he makes a comeback into the show, possibly with a 6-on-6 battle with Ash.

12. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I wish he came back during the Magma/Aqua final battle instead of Lance...:(

13. d4rk_tailed

d4rk_tailed Doritoes,Leaf Storm!

Fave champion without a doubt, Cynthia does her whole "Imma look good whilst the sand is blowing my lovely long hair around" (which tbh looks really ***)...Stevie on the other hand is so relaxed and chilled....and his team cant be half bad either

14. Lunanight

Lunanight Well-Known Member

ash will most likely lose, steven is a champion for a reason
    ash could not beat paul in the full battle they had

15. GaFF

GaFF Member

Just because he didn't beat Paul on one occasion doesn't mean he'll lose to someone else. If there was some kind of reason for Ash to beat Steven then it could happen, but I can't see any kind of reason. Paul beating Ash is just to put him over as better until the championships where Ash will win. Easy.

However, Paul is a great, maybe not antagonist, but anti-hero. Gives an extra dimension and level to how trainers may look at raising Pokemon and whatnot.

16. jamesroy23

jamesroy23 Member

i was like starting my pokemon game all over again and i didn't notice him the first time, but then i saw this cheat book where i saw him closely and i was like whoa he's hott.
    and im like why dont more guys dress like he does? that little suit with the red scarf thing is just amazing...

17. jamesroy23

jamesroy23 Member

i was like starting my pokemon game all over again and i didn't notice him the first time, but then i saw this cheat book where i saw him closely and i was like whoa he's hott.
    and im like why dont more guys dress like he does? that little suit with the red scarf thing is just amazing...

18. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Like the previous poster, I didn't notice him, and I sort of forgotten about him, mainly because he has been in only one episode so far.