1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr. Reloaded, Jul 13, 2015.

?

Best gem?

1. Steven

12 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Pearl

17 vote(s)
    21.5%
  3. Garnet

23 vote(s)
    29.1%
  4. Amethyst

21 vote(s)
    26.6%
  5. Lapis

27 vote(s)
    34.2%
  6. Peridot

34 vote(s)
    43.0%
  7. Ruby/Sapphire

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  8. Jasper

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  9. Rose

7 vote(s)
    8.9%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

Well, Blue doesn't need to keep mourning for Pink, so she can go back to being the ruthless gem Garnet knew.

Great going, Steven. Dancing closely with someone else is literally asking someone to fuse with you.

Poor background Emeralds.

2. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Well I'm just glad it was confirmed that
    White Pearl was indeed the former pink one. There was some kind of switch.

Also that frown was terrifying

3. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

And we continue the Disney kick with something out of Fantasia!

*"White Pearl is really Pink Pearl" intensifies*

Looks like the Crewniverse knows about the fan of Yellow's neck...and decided to up the ante.

Uh, Steven...you should know by now that your dreams usually mean something...<_<

"Nyan-Nyan, my Diamond!"

Blue Pearl probably has a DeviantArt account ;)

Nicest Diamond? Oh, I don't think so!

Eh...those limb enhancers don't work for you as good as they did Peri, Amy.

Okay, there's something screwy going on with White Diamond and White Pearl. Hell, they can't even say WD was absent was because of her VA since she voices WP too.

I've heard of dancing mechanically, but this is ridiculous.

Wait, Steven! Whenever you and Connie dance you fu--too late.

Smiling White Pearl? Creepy. Frowning White Pearl? F***ing terrifying. :eek:

https://i.imgur.com/kdE8vR5.jpg

Blue: PINK HOW COULD YOU?!?! If I were organic, this would kill me!

Especially interested in next week since we've now seen all the footage used in the Diamond Days promo. As always, the Crewniverse has cards they ain't showing...

4. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

I wish this show got half-hours devoted to it, I'd love to see what the crewniverse could do with an old-fashioned time slot.

Not a fan of some of the new char designs, not sure if it's just the dresses for the mechanical dancing joke or more then that. But their new friend is kinda precious.

I need to take a closer look at some of the architectural gems. The one on the wall was interesting, but I don't think I totally grasped it.

And I agree, WP frowning was some definite foreboding tone. We all saw it coming.

In the promo when Connie mentions calling someone; I imagine they're going to "call" Lars

5. Red and Blue

Battle of heart and mind teaser

6. Red and Blue

Steven is still fourteen? Feels like quite a bit of time has passed since "Steven's Birthday".

Can't wait to see how Greg and Bismuth reach homeworld

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  7. Jangobadass

So much for the theory he'd call Lars & the Off Colors for help...

Though I think I would've much preferred that.

I wasn't eager to see the Watermelon Stevens again. I certainly didn't want to see civil discord between rival factions, with a watermelon shark randomly thrown in. That's something for another episode, NOT ONE LIKE THIS. We didn't have time for that s***. It's like someone mixed in a Beach City filler in our epic space adventure.
    Also, I feel a little trolled that "Escapism" ends up being a background song instead of being sung by a character.

The good news is that Greg, Bismuth, and Lion are coming to help...though I'm really not sure how. Hopefully Lapis and Peridot will reform to help. At least the special looks epic.

8. Red and Blue

It will be interesting to see what Greg will do on homeworld. Might not be cut out for combat, lol. Eh, maybe Bismuth could build him a weapon :p

9. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

Did a bird just die.

OF COURSE WE HAVE TO WAIT TWO FREAKING WEEKS FOR THE SPECIAL EVENT. WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED, CN. YOU'D RATHER ANNOUNCE BEAST BOY'S STUPID BIRTHDAY IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

Lion and his portals. He of course would know.

10. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Doctor Who Fanatic

Bismuth was in lion so he knows how that works, and Steven has probably told them about Lars so how hopefully they'll go to the sun incinerator via lion and take Lapidot with them.

11. Jangobadass

I like this idea.

Though Bismuth turning her hand into a hammer suggests she's going to fix a diamond ship.

Plus, A) the Lars portal wasn't around when she was unbubbled, and B) Steven might not have told her or Greg about it.

That sounds like a cool & quick way to have everyone come together to form a cavalry to the rescue, but I get the feeling that won't be the case...

12. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

I think Bismuth, Greg, Lion, Peridot, and Lapis are going to get to Homeworld on one of the arm ships that Bismuth and Peridot repaired.

13. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Pretty sure Greg knows about the portal, even if Bismuth doesn't. He probably had lots of questions for Steven when he was suddenly back.