1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr. Reloaded, Jul 13, 2015.

?

Best gem?

1. Steven

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. Pearl

19 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Garnet

25 vote(s)
    30.9%
  4. Amethyst

23 vote(s)
    28.4%
  5. Lapis

28 vote(s)
    34.6%
  6. Peridot

36 vote(s)
    44.4%
  7. Ruby/Sapphire

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  8. Jasper

10 vote(s)
    12.3%
  9. Rose

7 vote(s)
    8.6%
  10. Other

3 vote(s)
    3.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Harley D Luffy

Yeah. They really need to make things easier on poor Zach. Ya can even hear it some in his performance. I'm a little surprised he didn't get a new form with the rest of the team in the special. :confused:

Plus, now that we know what he really is, they need to change the placement of his gem to drive home that he's a Diamond instead of a Quartz.

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

Here is what I don’t understand. Every video I’ve seen talking about the potential future of Steven Universe mention the most obvious plots to become the next story arc such as Jasper’s coming to terms that Rose was really Pink all along or the mysterious chest in Lion’s mane. But no one has mentioned the impending attack on Earth led by Emerald. She is after the Off Colors and was trailing them and now that the Off Colors have landed in Beach City, you know Emerald won’t be far behind. Emerald doesn’t know about Rose being Pink and we don’t know the past relationship between the two on Homeworld. Why is no one talking about that?

Jangobadass likes this.
  3. Jangobadass

Because we just didn't think about it. Though that sounds good for a couple of episodes.

I also hope the off colors gain some weapons or powers to make themselves (a lot) more useful. (I'd especially like to see what Fluorite could do ;) )

4. Captain Jigglypuff

Rebecca Sugar has mentioned that Emerald will appear again and I know that she picked Jinkx Monsoon to voice Emerald after she posted a video online stating how much she really wanted to be on the show. We know that there are no one off characters at all in Steven Universe and that even the most minor of characters will be given some sort of backstory and connection to the series as a whole. Emerald could pose as a major threat and since she isn’t based on Homeworld, she has no idea that the other three Diamonds have sided with the Crystal Gems. I honestly think she will be part of a major story arc next season.

5. AgentKallus

AgentKallus ♪ Doh doh doh ♪

But unless Emerald goes rogue then they could easily solve the problem by calling the diamond line and have the diamond order her to stop, I'd rather the next thread not be gems maybe humans or sneeple but whatever.

The gem in the movie teaser will probably be the next antagonist though.

6. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

7. Jangobadass

OH MY GOD!
    Jenny from "My Life as a Teenage Robot" has gone to the Dark Side!:eek:

Also, since this thread's behind: the Movie will be a musical with special guests and what seems like songs for everyone.

They even got Aimee Mann back!:confused:

8. AgentKallus

Steven's aged, also look what they did to the barn.

9. Captain Jigglypuff

I like Steven’s new look. His shirt looks much better than the original. I think it’s the color scheme that I like.

10. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded CTR's Online is a trainwreck

I hate that jacket. Looks so douche lmao.

11. Jangobadass

Even the Crewnivers is making a big deal about Steven's new neck.

Now if they could just rearrange his gem.

Makes me wonder how the other humans could look. (And how Stevonnie could look <3)

Gotta keep all those new gems somewhere

12. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Where's the KISS concert at?"

What the hell kind of video was that. It was just people taking a few pauses and chuckling while talking about his neck. We get it, it changes things.

The only interesting thing was that drawing of the villain, which isn't obscured.

13. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

There was a piece of good info in there though. We now know the timeskip will be 2 yrs. I never felt like the timeskip needed to be very long, but it'll be interesting to see what's changed aside from Steven's neck.

14. Red and Blue

I do like that Steven's new colors represent the color scheme of the four Diamonds.

I think Connie will get a big growth spurt herself. She'll probably be taller than Steven

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  15. AgentKallus

Hoping for a Peridot fusion, preferably with Lapis.

Edit:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not digging the song or the villain atm but they might grow on me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  16. Red and Blue

Her voice is really grating. Hopefully next trailer she does more than cackle like a little girl.

Like that Steven sounds more mature though

17. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Just watched it and came here see if it had been posted. Steven's voice is a little odd, but it's good. The villain's voice still sounds oddly high pitched, and her animation looked kind of clunky compared to the rest of it for some reason. But dang, the threat is a big one.
    I'm a little disappointed that Peri is still so deadpan about organic life, I thought she was more appreciative of it. I also interesting the villain came from off planet, so maybe she really is a fail Pink replacement as people have been speculating.

AgentKallus likes this.
  18. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Where's the KISS concert at?"

19. Jangobadass

Oh crap, Harley Quinn ate some Gum-Gum Fruit! :eek:

Though do we know the villain's name now? Or who's voicing her? That laugh kind of sounds like Tara Strong (unfortunately using her crappy Harley voice), but we'll need confirmation.

20. Ignition

Ignition Buttwitch needs more appreciation

Just caught up on the Rereturn to Homeworld Arc (basically everything from Reunited to Change Your Mind. It was hard avoiding spoilers) and I’m 99% content. Obsidian and Sunstone deserve more screentime. Then the movie trailer was the next video in my recommendations and I’m hyped. Seeing Alexandrite who’ll probably end up as fodder yet again is an instant plus. I like Steven’s new design though admittedly the blue shirt looks off to me. Villain reminds me of a Cuphead character. The timeskip made everything look good though I’m curious on how Jasper’s doing.

AgentKallus likes this.