1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Steven Universe

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr. Reloaded, Jul 13, 2015.

?

Best gem?

1. Steven

13 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Pearl

18 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. Garnet

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Amethyst

22 vote(s)
    27.5%
  5. Lapis

28 vote(s)
    35.0%
  6. Peridot

36 vote(s)
    45.0%
  7. Ruby/Sapphire

10 vote(s)
    12.5%
  8. Jasper

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  9. Rose

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  10. Other

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

Yeah. They really need to make things easier on poor Zach. Ya can even hear it some in his performance. I'm a little surprised he didn't get a new form with the rest of the team in the special. :confused:

Plus, now that we know what he really is, they need to change the placement of his gem to drive home that he's a Diamond instead of a Quartz.

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

Here is what I don’t understand. Every video I’ve seen talking about the potential future of Steven Universe mention the most obvious plots to become the next story arc such as Jasper’s coming to terms that Rose was really Pink all along or the mysterious chest in Lion’s mane. But no one has mentioned the impending attack on Earth led by Emerald. She is after the Off Colors and was trailing them and now that the Off Colors have landed in Beach City, you know Emerald won’t be far behind. Emerald doesn’t know about Rose being Pink and we don’t know the past relationship between the two on Homeworld. Why is no one talking about that?

Jangobadass likes this.
  3. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

Because we just didn't think about it. Though that sounds good for a couple of episodes.

I also hope the off colors gain some weapons or powers to make themselves (a lot) more useful. (I'd especially like to see what Fluorite could do ;) )

4. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

Rebecca Sugar has mentioned that Emerald will appear again and I know that she picked Jinkx Monsoon to voice Emerald after she posted a video online stating how much she really wanted to be on the show. We know that there are no one off characters at all in Steven Universe and that even the most minor of characters will be given some sort of backstory and connection to the series as a whole. Emerald could pose as a major threat and since she isn’t based on Homeworld, she has no idea that the other three Diamonds have sided with the Crystal Gems. I honestly think she will be part of a major story arc next season.

5. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Gordon's alive!

But unless Emerald goes rogue then they could easily solve the problem by calling the diamond line and have the diamond order her to stop, I'd rather the next thread not be gems maybe humans or sneeple but whatever.

The gem in the movie teaser will probably be the next antagonist though.