• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Stewmaker" Dissolves About 300 People In Acid For Drug Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

The drug lord, durr.

-Captain Obvious

S31R31

The 90's
I wonder how the stew tastes?
Mmmmmm.....

...He dissolved dead bodies, right?
...right?

I think it'd taste terribly sour.

That's EXTREMELY horrible if he'd dissolved his victims alive.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
A stew is a bunch of solid ingredients cooked in liquid and typically simmered, what a stupid name. I wonder if this man thought it was necessary for some reason. If he did then I feel sick and bad for him, otherwise he's what everybody else has already said he is.

Well, thats one of the best ways to get rid of bodies, aside from feeding them to pigs.
But yeah, it's pretty damn sick.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
Didn't SciFi do an episode like this? I can't remember the name of the show, its the one about the guy and his friends who tape and try to debunk ghosts etc and post it on their web site... But anyway, they did an ep where some guy was torturing and dissolving people in hydrochloric acid like a year ago...

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Didn't SciFi do an episode like this? I can't remember the name of the show, its the one about the guy and his friends who tape and try to debunk ghosts etc and post it on their web site... But anyway, they did an ep where some guy was torturing and dissolving people in hydrochloric acid like a year ago...

Yeah I think Family Guy spoofed it.

mimefan

Banned
Wait he asked for forgiveness, let's castrate him and make his family throw wild pigs at him. I mean FAT pigs.

They had something like that on the AMC show breaking bad too.

PokemonPrincessSarah

Pokemon addict
Eventhough I see it everywhere everyday, I still can't believe that people are greedy enough to risk such dreadful things...

Despite all the ethicals and morals... Who wants to spend their lives in jail? Dirty money never talks when you're in jail because of how you obtained it.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
He should have actually made a stew out of the corpses and made a soup kitchen as a front for that.

I'd never guess if he did that.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
He could have come up with something more original. John Haigh got there first, 60 years ago. And he got more money out of it.

Yet another first for England! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.