• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
These are fantastic! The little maps and routes for the games and the overworld pokemon starters. The fact that you put the pokemon in the trees, I like that. ^_^ The style of the houses and buildings were very cute too. Your own spirits were very good, the grass final form was the best of them all!!! Very excellent sprites.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Are you planning on making a Pachirisu overworld sprite?

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Awesome! Welcome back. You have such a great idea with the farming/herding/less technology theme, I love it. I don't know why, but it kinda reminds me of medieval things... I've been reading too much Wheel of Time, but it has a nice, welcoming feel to it. I'd love to see this as an actual game, especially with all the overworlds. Do the humans have overworlds? Or are there no humans at all?

Anyway, GOOD JOB! and good luck in the future!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! He's b-b-back! *_________________*

I love your tiles, I'm even using those you made that are in Spriters Resource in my region *-*

Princess Sapphire

Master Expert
Incredible as always!

Here's a sugestion for somthing you could consider spriting:

The overworld berry trees form D/P.

Seeing the berry trees in your art style would be so COOL!

MetalHarpey

Fan Art Maker :p
I really like the sprites :D
They're awesome.
Anyway.. The route 1 seems really really annoying :p as it is in the beginning of the game.
The shadings etc. are really good.
And I really like your new technique of coloring too. The bright sprites sometimes just make my eyes hurt, and so... Yours don't!

Keep it up!

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Hey kyle
Plz may I use your overworld sprites for a project I'm doing
Ty

b3an0b0y

Hazaar! I love your work the subtle choice of colours is outstanding! I'd love to see you have a crack at kanghskan!

B3an0b0y|y0b0na3B

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I like these sprites...very original ideas and great spriting..keep up the great work.

jaxonferz

u just made another fan! this is amazing. u are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.