• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Still looking for an Elekid with an Electrizer

AceRay87

People ignore my main thread like crazy fools so I'll try again here.

I HAVE A LUGIA SHINY, LATIAS SHINY AND MISDREAVUS SHINY. - All Untouched.

Last edited:

Shiny Dialga

G/S Remake! :) :)
I will trade you an Elekid with an Electrizor for your shiny Yanmah. But I wont be able to trade you for a while (I dont have my Wi-Fi yet... Stupid comp.).

okay yanma then, and i can give you a jolly elekid with the electrizer or a docile elekid that has ice punch and cross chop (with electrizer ofcourse) i already added you to my pal pad

AceRay87

okay yanma then, and i can give you a jolly elekid with the electrizer or a docile elekid that has ice punch and cross chop (with electrizer ofcourse) i already added you to my pal pad

Idc about natures/moves/ev's/iv's and all that crap. So yeah okay and whatever one you wanna trade back.

i am currently on wifi with your elekid and electrizer waiting, my status is set to trade, so just contact me when you are ready