• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stinky Sequels

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
I hated LK 1 1/2 with a passion. It sucked so bad I almost cried.

Regan

Banned
Oh, and Die Hard 4.0.

It was fantastic, in every way, apart from the fact that it wasn't a Die Hard movie.

They sold out an R rating just to make money, completely screwing over anyone that loved the trillogy.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Any Disney sequel.
The Lion King II and Toy Story 2 were good. (Lady and the Tramp 2 was good too IMHO)
High school Musical
Put that down the Craphole it came from plz. It seriously needs to be trashed. Oops. I forgot about the Tween grls who like that Zac Efron Teen Fluff.>_>

Basically anithing that is the original title with 2 stuck on the end is doomed to fail. (Shrek 2 was good, But it's sequil was goddamn awful)

Edit:
Rescucer's down under was great. It was one of my favorite movies when I was little (Prolly because I liked the who Australinan theme)

Last edited:

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
Shrek the Third was pretty dogedy, no where near as good as Shrek one or two.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
Ocean's 12. I really want the hours back I spend on that movie (maybe I should post that idea in the timetraveling thread).

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Oh and any thing that has the original title with 3 stuck on the end of it is doomed to fail too. :).

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Narnia, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe ( kinda weird ending, me no likey )
I Am Legend ( ending sucked REALLY bad, im not gonna say anything else because of intense spoilers )

cant think of anything else right now...

mewfan1

Narnia, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe ( kinda weird ending, me no likey )
I Am Legend ( ending sucked REALLY bad, im not gonna say anything else because of intense spoilers )

cant think of anything else right now...

Uh...those aren't sequels!!!

Shrek the Thrid was eh...Nothing like the first two. I hear they are making a Shrek 4 and a Shrek 5 PLUS a spinoff about Puss in Boots! Okay, Dreamworks is really pushing it with the Shrek series. I guess all they care about is money...

Last edited:

Geist

Great Old One
Please, please, just closely read what I have written, I listed the only good ones I have seen, beacause all others I've seen in my life were just horrible.

mewfan1

Oh...oops, sorry about that. I deleted it from my post.

I also forgot to put Predator 2.

It sucked big time.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Every pokemon movie after the first one. No ifs, ands or butts.

Doctor dolittle 2

Lion King 1 1/2- It's the lion king, but with more suck

The little mermaid 2- So she was human who's mom was a mermaid, but she turned into a mermaid for while and was saved by a fish, I wish that she would have drowned

High school musical any- hell no, it makes high school seem so easy, when it's not, **** you Zac effron **** you.

Saw 2-4 - Suckage

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Mulan II was pretty awful. And Pochahontas II... The only really good strait-to-video sequel Disney's done is The Lion King II, really. Oh, and I really didn't like The Princess Diaries II, even though it was in the theatres.

After seeing the second Pirates of the Carribean, I didn't even want to see the third. There was no plot, which would have been fine, but I wanted more Johnny Depp and less attack of the fish people. I heard the third Rush Hour was awful...

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Little Mermaid 2 was just yuck, as for some good sequels, the Land Before Time Series pretty much owns, I loved it as a little kid and it had a lot of fond memories to me, I remember when it always bothered me that they didn't call the species of dinosaurs by their actual names I would like like that is triceritops or that is a pteridactyl or that is a stegosaurus not Long Neck or whatever other little names they have.

uber gon

Accept Change

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Lol, Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Wasn't as good as the first movie ^^'

I'm going to assume you are either joking, or that you mean MewTwo Returns. And yeah, the first movie was clearly better than that one. I could list the reasons, but they are far too numerous for this thread.

As for me, the worst sequel was actually the third in the series. I'm of course talking about X-Men The Last Stand. Anyone that's seen that movie that knows a thing about the comics knows how bad that movie was. Again, too many things to list, but suffice it to say you should never make a comic-based movie, using a director that knows nothing about the source material. The first two, not so bad. I know not everyone liked them because of the changes, but in my opinion they were done in a way that was alot more respectful to the source material than the third one. But the third one... Yeah. I'll probably have a segment on that later.

I haven't been watching a lot of movies recently... from from what I remember, Shrek 3 sucked compared to the first two. Well, Shrek 2 wasn't as good at the original, in my opinion, but it was still good.