• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stinky Sequels

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Oh X Men: The Last Stand, how I wish you weren't in this category, but you are. This movie had all the potential in the world, but it was lost along the way. I know this movie's been mentioned before, for good reasons, I just want to add my own two cents.

The overall storyline actually seemed like an excellent idea. The whole, why should mutants change for everyone else touches deeply on descrimination that is evident in real life. Storm's attitude on the issue, did embody what most should feel about descrimination but infortunaly, Halle Barry never did that character justice which was a shame. The fact that the actor playing Cyclops left to film something else was an indicater that either a) they should have delayed the movie, allowing James Marsden to shoot his scenes at a later date or b)...recasting. NOT killing off for no reason. The leader of the Xmen...not in this trilogy he wasn't. The Phoenix was excellent, have nothing to say about her, many of the others (Beast, Wolverine and Professor) all had decent roles to wrap up the film but there was one character that was over before she started.....ROGUE. Ugh, weak actress, weak character development and changing because society told her too...yeah good idea.

Wow what a paragraph but I did not spend months aniticipating this film to be let down horribly by a jumpy plot, mediocre acting in some areas and a sad finish to the trilogy. Hopefully Wolverine will redeem the Xmen Franchise and bring it back to it's peek, like the first two.^^

ForeverFlame

Mulan II was crap, with cheesy dialogue and NO moral to it, which the original was filled to the brim with.

Spy Kids 3: Game Over. The first one was an original children's film, and alright. The sequel was, well, a sequel. It was okay. But the third one was being waaay over-hyped, and it turned out to be crap.

Spider-Man 3... Gah. The first two were terrific, and they had everything going in their favor with the third one. But they completely ruined it. I hated that movie with a deep passion, and I left the movie theatre dissappointed. I'm at the point now where I'm going to pretend that there were only two Spider-Man movies ever released.

Shrek the Third. Too many potty jokes and corny innuendo for my liking. It was unoriginal, and they just had to drag in a whole bunch of celebrity voice actors in, though Dreamworks is notorious for doing that.

Cobalt_Latios

The Santa Clause 2. WTD is with the reindeer?

I haven't seen the 3rd one yet, so I got nothing to say about that.
Let's just say, SC3 had a lot of press issues with Tim Allen, as far as I'm concerned. Really, it's more of a what-if scenario, but I didn't think it was all that great. I actually didn't think it would come to DVD after the whole quarrel with Martin Short.

~C_L~

The Little Mermaid II. I didn't like it at all. There was no need for a sequel.
The story seemed a bit cheesy too.

Tomato Jr.

Spider-Man 3... Gah. The first two were terrific, and they had everything going in their favor with the third one. But they completely ruined it. I hated that movie with a deep passion, and I left the movie theatre dissappointed. I'm at the point now where I'm going to pretend that there were only two Spider-Man movies ever released.

come on it wasn't that bad. i actually quite liked it, except the whole amnesia storyline, that was pushing it. and the special effects on venom.

mewfan1

Shrek the Third, The Ring Two, and most Disney Direct-to-DVD sequels. And, I hear they are making a Little Mermaid 3. WTF??? They should have stuck with the first. But, this is DISNEY we are talking about. They thrive on as much money as they can get...

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish

I actually liked the third one as much as the 2nd one especially considering they had venom in it (could have had a bigger part though and the fact they killed harry off I didn't like too much but I could understand why they would do that if they were caught between ending the franchise or making another one but now that they're getting rights and writing scripts for a fourth one I'm a little cheesed off) I still like the first movie the best though

Khamul

Fail Meister
I don't know if anyone knows this but Trolls 2 is possibly th worst sequel out there, it didn't have any damn trolls..........

Those disney sequels usually are crap as well, save HSM, they're all crap.

acrotis

Woodchuck
Pirates of The Carribean 2.

Eurgh... longest 2 and a bit hours of my life... it may of been 3 hours I dunno I fell asleep on the floor after I was trying to steal people's shoes.

mimefan

Banned

Eurgh... longest 2 and a bit hours of my life... it may of been 3 hours I dunno I fell asleep on the floor after I was trying to steal people's shoes.

That's probably the funniest thing ever, I'll sig it if I knew how.

Riversong

Buggy down.

Really? I liked #2, but #3 was really confusing and not as interesting.

Spiderman 3 was okay, but the first one is the best. That tends to be the case with the majority of movies.