• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stomach Virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewfan1

Hi, I was wondering if there has been a stomach virus going around.
Ever since last Friday, I have been feeling nauseous. Has anyone else had the same thing?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Going around where?

Not everyone here lives in the same place, you know.

Rave

Banned
Death is your best option to end the pain.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Nausea can be caused by many things, and it's not uncommon for a stomach virus to be going around during the winter (assuming it's winter where you are).

Anyways, since you've failed to list where you live, or the general area, no one can really answer this poll.

Besides, most stomach viruses I know of consist of more symptoms besides just feeling nauseous. Anyways, I'm closing this for the time being, seeing as the rest of the replies the the exception of one have been spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.