1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

stones face off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Adrexus, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

welcome to the stones face off
    here you vote for pokemon that evolve by elemental stones such as vulpix pikachu etc. and you can only vote once per day, how it goes is i post one catagorey of stones at a time, and i or one of the co owners will tally the votes once every three days, and i will have only two co owners, anyone can ask at anytime in the thread
    and some of you may be asking about pokemon like eevee and gloom, well these pokemon can only win once so it's fair because we can't have eevee winning three times say if gloom won the sun stone round it wouldn't be able to go to the leaf stone round, but if it lost the sun stone round then it would be able to go to the leaf stone round
    and you may be thinking what if eevee wins the fire stone round then what about the thunder stone round, well i've got this taken care of we will do the thunder and sun stone rounds first so we can do the thunder and sun stone rounds fairly
    and all the general sppf rules apply
    the first round will be the sun stone round, single vote, gloom vs. sunkern
    go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.