• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stop the Gay Threads

Ban Gay Threads

• F*CK YES.

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • I like hating on gays

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Yo. The gay threads are starting to piss me off. Anyone agree with this?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Most gay people feel offended, I guess. Personally, I see nothing wrong with gay people. Heck, my sister's gay.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Most gay people feel offended, I guess. Personally, I see nothing wrong with gay people. Heck, my sister's gay.

Seriously? You seriously see nothing wrong with gay people? I don't think I've ever met a gay person that didn't have something wrong with them. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but gay people aren't perfect humans either. Just like the rest of us.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
People have rights to hate whatever they like. They also have rights of expressing oppinions viewing others. But I do understand these threads have gone too far.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
There's seriously no point in making 1000 threads just to hate on one group of people.

1) This is not a debate. Why is it in the debate forum.
2) People who disagree with homosexuality don't automatically "hate" gays.
get out

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
This is related to the debate forum. Because thats where all you little b*tchy homophobes gather and whine about people's sexual orientations being "Diseases" and "Immoral" and I've had enough of this sh*t.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
I just find it wrong, guys. Being homosexual, bi, gay, less, WHATEVER. Why the heck can't we just love the opposite sex like we're suppose to. I'm guessing none of you guys read the bible or go to church...

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
People who hate gays should burn in hell.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I just find it wrong, guys. Being homosexual, bi, gay, less, WHATEVER. Why the heck can't we just love the opposite sex like we're suppose to. I'm guessing none of you guys read the bible or go to church...

Probably because the bible is fake, and the church is a corrupt, self-serving power structure and we're not blind to that fact.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Oh that is the biggest pile of **** I have ever read! **** the bible! It is full of lies anyway. God doesn't exist! The bible was only written to give people a false hope. It is the same as parents telling kids a giant bunny delivers them candy and toys once a year.

Chaos Rush

I literally LOLed when I saw the topic title...

EDIT: (oh and I have nothing against gays, I just thought the topic title was really funny)

Last edited:

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Dude. You religious f*cks are the reason the debate forum is sucking a,ss.
You always complain about everything. Just let people be. It's none of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.