• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 1) (720)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus!! (Part One)

When arriving at Driftveil Gym, Ash & Co. are soon sent to Milos Island by Clay in order to look for some Revival Herbs. However, when they arrive on the island, they learn that the plant isn't growing because someone has disturbed the shrines of the Pokémon that live on the island. Things get even more iffy when the legendary Pokémon: Tornadus and Thundurus appear and start attacking...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts wit Yuto noticing a storm coming near Milos Island.

There in the Driftveil gym, but Clay still can't give Ash a battle.

Clay runs off.

They run into Charles again at the markets.

They've arrived on Milos and they meet a helpful old lady.

After walking all day, they meet Yuto and introduce themselves.

Lilligant is sick in bed and Ash Pokedex's it.

Yuto explains the history of the Kami Trio, well, he talks about them and shows them drawings of them.

Gothorita jumps through a window in the cabin and Ash also Pokedex's it.

It has a a dead plant.

Looks like Gothorita and Axew get along.

Yuto burns some plants and Gothorita prays, before creating a cloud.

Tornadus ruins it!

Tornadus uses Hurricane and Air Slash.

Then he used Hidden Power.

Out comes Cilan's vintage, Pansage, which uses Bullet Seed.

Ash and co. come to another pillar, but it has been messed with.

Now Pansage uses Solarbeam.

Axew almost gets slammed head first into a rock, but Gothorita saves it.

Onto the next pillar, but it has been messed with.

Thundurus appears and uses Thunder.

Pansage got hurt, badly.

Air Slash vs. Focus Blast now.

Snivy comes out and uses Leaf Storm.

Snivy almost gets blown away.

Now Excadrill comes out battles.

Axew uses Dragon Rage.

Stunfisk comes out to battle and I think he used Mud Shot, or Mud Bomb, whatever Mud move it knows.

Team Rocket appear and they're watching the battle.

Snivy fights Thundurus some more.

Excadrill crashes into Snivy.

Stunfisk and Pikachu vs. Thundurus.

Thundurus Hammer Arms Stunfisk.

Gothorita uses some attack or something on the two, to get them to stop fighting, but it doesn't work.

Thundurus wild charges Tornadus away.

The Island is in danger.

Iris and Gothorita pray together, in order to bring forth Landorus.

It works and here Landorus appears baby.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Where the heck is everyone?

Ok...

Thank god Charles didn't go superhero on us again. That would've ruined the episode...

Thundurus vs Tornadus? Manliest. Thing. Ever.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
DAMN, I woke up exatcly at the time the episode ended, I suck haha.

Wow a lot of pokemons battle the Kamis like I expected and the plot seems to be cool, tks for the info playerking, I will post my opinion after watching.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Where the heck is everyone?

Ok...

Thank god Charles didn't go superhero on us again. That would've ruined the episode...

Thundurus vs Tornadus? Manliest. Thing. Ever.

I know, weird. Maybe lots of people can't stand the awesomeness of the episode.

I loved the battle as well and it looked like it was getting more intense by the second.

I'm glad Snivy appeared and that all of their Pokemon tried their best, even if most of them pretty much got badly hurt by the rampaging Legendaries.

Especially Stunfisk, Pansage, Excadrill and Snivy.

Great episode in my opinion.

pokeaussie37

I was wondering why it was so quiet too. :p
I just assumed everyone would be glued to their screens haha.

dman_dustin

Aside from a few audio video syncing issues, I'm surprised I saw this in good quality.

For an episode very lite on Ash's Pokemon it wasn't too bad. Though Ash, WHY SNIVY, that thing is weak against all the Kami Trio, why not Roggenrola the only Pokemon you have that can deal damage (outside of Pikachu against Tornadus).

I'm surprised Ash didn't dex any of the Kami Trio. Sure when the Pokemon are trying to kill you, you don't dex the Pokemon, but any other time and you use your Pokedex like crazy.

I have a feeling I'll enjoy these episodes, but again they look very lite on Ash's Pokemon so I'm not sure I'll be able to enjoy them outside of legends fighting done right.

And what is up with Clay in the anime? Wasn't he kind of a rude jerk in the games. In the anime, it looks like he can't be bothered to do anything. In fact it looks like Clay enjoys not battling, almost like battling is some kind of chore he doesn't want to do.

gliscor&yanmega

Seen the pictures, looks like a pretty nice episode.

Nice to see Ash, Cilan, and Iris using their Pokemon to battle against the Kami duo, even if it looks like it did nothing at all, which is all the more better I guess to show how powerful these things are.

Can't wait to watch the video version, looks like an enjoyable episode to me.

vodor

Banned
How does Iris look in the Miko ?
Because that the worth of this episode ! I am only interest in at cause Iris wear Miko in this episode

Haunter ゴースト

Eh it's been a busy day with college and stuff.

Looking at the pics now the episodes look surprisingly good.

I'll wait to watch it before I give opinions though first.

RickHoenn

Banned
Where are the people? :(

This was one of the best episodes in Best Wishes so far.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Intresting opener for this two parter though they didn't need to put the ground genie's name in the title, he didn't even show up until the very end of the episode.

One thing is for sure lots of pain in this episode.

dman_dustin

Intresting opener for this two parter though they didn't need to put the ground genie's name in the title, he didn't even show up until the very end of the episode.

Landorus still played a major role in the episode, however. Landorus was the most discussed of the Kami Trio, and judging by the next episode preview, very friendly to the people if Milos Island.

Thundurus and Tornadus just attacked because their shrines were disturbed (I'm assuming).

Still I guess you can be right, since it was mostly Thundurus vs Tornadus, but I don't think they could ignore Landorus. They aren't shy about spoilers, so I think the title is just a combination of both episodes, and the first episode was just setting up the second episode.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Maybe there would be more people if it was uploaded.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Omg, Omg, Omg.. I am now even more in love with Gothorita! One needs to somehow make its way onto Ash's team!

The rest of the episode was pretty cool too. Could be one of the few legendary debuts done right!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Ok. My observations with this episode and gohan5 got to read it all (I just copied and pasted from what I wrote to him xD). Which isn't much especially compared to Juputoru's awesome reviews :p

- YOUKIOU [Yuto] HAS A COOL VOICE.
-One thing I like, every grass-type Pokemon Dento recognizes before the Pokedex
-Is it just me, or do they seem to be talking quiet in this episode?
-PFFFT. Dento got stuck with two things of hay.
-UNBELIEVaBLE!!!
-Stunfisk is so awesome :3

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Omg, Omg, Omg.. I am now even more in love with Gothorita! One needs to somehow make its way onto Ash's team!

The rest of the episode was pretty cool too. Could be one of the few legendary debuts done right!

Considering most legends are shown in movies first, I'd say it was better than Phione's or Cresselia's debuts in DP. Lol.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I've never been all that crazy about the Kami trio- if I had to rank my favourite legendaries they'd be right near the bottom. But they were pretty cool in this episode. Landorus is probably going to kick all kinds of arse and take all manner of names, but I'm concerned about the second part possibly being an anticlimax, like the Kyogre/Groudon episodes...

XXD17

Draco rex
We've seen the whole clash of the legendaries before so that wasn't anything new...HOWEVER, Gothorita was so damn cute! I was a bit iffy on that line considering that gothitelle is just kind of awkward and gothita is just plain weird-looking but they made gothorita look act and sound so adorable...definitely my favorite of that line and the highlight of the episode...

~Upsidedown 403~

Wow...so many events...so much action going on in this episode...

That guy...maybe it's me, but does anyone else think he looks similar to Trip??