• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 1) (720)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The start of the episode was honestly kind of random, but the rest of it was pretty good. My favorite is definitely the battling parts and like someone else said, the attack combos some of the BWtrio used. Mostly because we don't get to see them and there's only been one tag battle in the whole series so far.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was really awe-inspiring at how violent and destructive Thundurus and Tornadus were. I liked the part when everyone was using their own pokemon to try to stop the fighting. Although I kinda scoffed when Cilan thought he could use Pansage to even put a dent in Tornadus.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I kind of wonder why we even saw Voltolos and Tornelos in this episode near Hodomoe City of all places. Them showing up in a movie would've been ideal, instead of this two-parter.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
In hindsight, I kind of wonder why we even saw Voltolos and Tornelos in this episode near Hodomoe City of all places. Them showing up in a movie would've been ideal, instead of this two-parter.

I actually prefer the fact they debuted in the Anime instead of a Movie. If it was a movie, then Team Rocket wouldn't play a major role and we'd get a CotD Villain being the cause for their summoning. It's pretty cool how badass Team Rocket was for most of the Unova saga.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Xeogran said:
I actually prefer the fact they debuted in the Anime instead of a Movie. If it was a movie, then Team Rocket wouldn't play a major role and we'd get a CotD Villain being the cause for their summoning. It's pretty cool how badass Team Rocket was for most of the Unova saga.

I suppose that the root of the issue for me was that the Rocket-dan trio summoning the Kami Pokemon felt somewhat contrived given that they had never been able to orchestrate something this monumental before.

Daizy

I call you honey
I wasn't too impressed with the Unova legends' debut episodes, but I love any opportunity this region for Team Rocket to play a major role in an episode or more. :D I also liked seeing the accelgor guy again.

7/10

I like when we see Jessie, James & Meowth do complicated plans but I dunno, this scheme of theirs seemed senseless. I didn't get what the main goal was.

Scorbunnie

Tornadus and Thundurus going crazy was fun but it reminded me alot of the second movie and how the legendary birds were like forces of nature that kept battling each other.