• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 2) (721)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus!! (Part Two)

On Milos Island, Tornadus and Thundurus continue their fighting after Team Rocket destroyed their shrines. However, Iris has managed to awaken the other Legendary Pokémon; Landorus, to try and qwell the fighting. Ash & Co. however get stuck in the middle of the battle, and things get worse when Team Rocket appear to enact their final plan: the capture of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with a summary of what happened last time.

Kami Trio fighting and what not and Landorus being summoned.

Opening song.

Yuto talks to Landorus and he goes over to fight the other two, well, to stop them.

Gothorita and Axew are being friendly again, how cute.

Landorus uses protect against the two.

The two crash into a mountain I think.

Then Landorus did and then Landorus used Hyper Beam.

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Here's Landorus!!
Might I say that MAC's Keyhole works far more better than the PC's version.
You know it still doesn't make sense that Pikachu, who's beaten a few legendary pokemon couldn't make a dent on the 2 kamis.
Great, Team Rocket actually captures them.
I wish they would fail hilariously once more, their badassness really is starting to irk me.
Ash sends out Roggenrola!
Iris sends out Emolga.
Cilan sends out Pansage.
The kamis are attached to the copter.
Now the good guys are giving everything they got to bring them down.
They're off!!
Kamis continue to battle.
Landorus is given a potion and they repeat the prophecy and thus the raging kamis are soothed.
Tornadus creates rain and Landorus enriches the soil while my fave kami brings fire to the withering plants.
So today Roggenrola gained valuable experience to evolve in next year's gym battle. To win against Clay's Excadrill.
Looks like Ash will be using Oshawott, Snivy and Roggenrola in the battle.

Last edited:

playerking

Axew and Gothorita are badly hurt from the rocks falling near them.

And now Landorus uses Stone Edge.

Yuto brings out some Revival Herb for the two injured Pokemon.

They're feeling better how, that's good.

Swift dodging Landorus, I think Tornadus and maybe Thundurus both crashed into the ground because of Landorus.

Gothorita used Psyshock or whatever it's called.

Team Rocket have captured the Kami Trio in coloured boxes.

Last edited:

Bisharp

Team Rocket appears.

Badass!

Ash uses Roggenrola
Iris sends out Emolga and Cilan Pansage

Last edited:

playerking

Ash steps forward and he's had enough.

He brings out Roggenrola and Roggenrola uses Flash Cannon.

Iris and Cilan bring out Emolga and Pansage

They uses Hidden Power and I think Solarbeam.

Gothorita uses Shadow Ball.

Here's Zager(I think Zager's controlling it) in the Team Rocket Helicopter.

The cubes that the Kami Trio are in connect to the Helicopter.

Team Rocket leave in the Helicopter.

Flash Cannon still doesn't work.

More attacks from the Pokemon again, but they're attacking the Helicopter itself I think.

The Helicopter's in trouble and I think the Kami Trio fell back down. Yep, they're free.

Team Rocket leave and back to fighting from the legendaries.

Yuto grabs some more Revival Herb I think.

Yuto throws it to Gothorita who throws it to Landorus.

Did Landorus get hurt? No, the Revival Herb got to him. Good.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Damn those dudemons are assholes, even though I'm loving ze dragon ball fightning.

Kick their arses Landorus :D.

This really is dragon ball , Revival herb = senzu bean.

Landorus and Gothorita restore their sanity it seems.

Last edited:

playerking

That was one strong Hyper Beam.

Now Landorus is healing the other two?

Gothorita is helping as well. I think Tornadus and Thundurus have calmed down now.

Yep, everything's alright.

Tornadus gives the island Rain.

Now Landorus, I think, makes some more plants grown, which probably includes Revival Herbs.

Thundurus burns them for a good reason I think.

Now more rain. Landorus makes the plants grow again.

Lilligant is really happy and she's all better.

The Pokemon on the island are all happy.

And then the Kami Trio leave.

Yuto and his Pokemon are on the port and he says goodbye to Ash and co.

Now, off to Driftveil.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
F*** This Team Rocket should have catched them >_>

Ahn? where you actually expecting that to happen?

The Kamis reflorest the area and some revival herbs grow and then they burn it again?

Damn I wish I knew japanese.

Edit: seriously you guys reallty expecting them to be taken by TR?lol...

pokeaussie37

So, Team Rocket's efforts at nabbing the Kami Trio were a miserable failure? Or given it's only 20 past the hour right now, there might be more to come..?

Edit: Ah never mind that last bit, it's more Unova Team Rocket to not attempt a capture a second time, unlike past series.

Last edited:

Victory

Banned
Darn! I was hoping Iris would get Gothorita!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well it seems we have it the bottom of dumbness in the forum...

Anyway though, cool episode, liked the fightning, the pokemons appearing(wanted me some Dwebble) and the it basicly when how I expected it to go.

Nice finish to the double episode.

Onto the gym battle :D.

I Wish it would happen.

Seriously, when will Team Rocket get their time to shine >_> !? They're more epic now but keep fail.

They more serious and have better preparaded plans doesn't meant hey will ever succed.

So they would succed, the pokemon and the island would die out? get a grip this is pokemon.

Uff good thing this ending is gone next episode, hopefully the new one is cool, I have to watch them because of the preview XD.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Writers, you do know that Pokemon usually have more than one attack. First all Swadloon does in its subsequent appearences (after the gym) is string shot, and now Roggenrola with flash cannon.

That's one of my beefs with the episode. Other than that beef, nice to see some reserves being used.

Biggest Beef of this episode? Team Rocket, they were completely and utterly pointless. Not only do they NOT use their Pokemon, on top of that their appearance was horribly limited. I get that they aren't allowed to steal it, but stop wasting our time, aside from giving Ash a reason to use Roggenrola, this whole two part episode could've EASILY happened without Team Rocket. But even Roggenrola's appearance was limited and misused. And again no Woobat nor Yamask.

This episode just showed how stupid Team Rocket are being. They didn't put up a fight and solely relied on technology and not using their Pokemon. Not only that, they got away without any lasting damage. Almost like "Oops, are we on screen, let's just move off-screen and you guys can continue on doing what you were doing."

And as awesome as the Kami Trio fight was, I think it was B.S. that Tornadus and Thundurus continue to be jerks and continue fighting after the Team Rocket fiasco. I mean they didn't even try to escape.

Worst Team Rocket episodes ever in Best Wishes (the Meteonite Build-up, and the Subway Built up produced better final outcomes, even if we didn't see one, this was just a complete whimper of a finale), Meh episodes otherwise. First part of this was tons better, not even Roggenrola could really save this particular episode.

See, I'm not just about reserves. Even they wouldn't be able save an episode I think is weak.

playerking

Here's Landorus!!
Might I say that MAC's Keyhole works far more better than the PC's version.
You know it still doesn't make sense that Pikachu, who's beaten a few legendary pokemon couldn't make a dent on the 2 kamis.
Great, Team Rocket actually captures them.
I wish they would fail hilariously once more, their badassness really is starting to irk me.
Ash sends out Roggenrola!
Iris sends out Emolga.
Cilan sends out Pansage.
The kamis are attached to the copter.
Now the good guys are giving everything they got to bring them down.
They're off!!
Kamis continue to battle.
Landorus is given a potion and they repeat the prophecy and thus the raging kamis are soothed.
Tornadus creates rain and Landorus enriches the soil while my fave kami brings fire to the withering plants.
So today Roggenrola gained valuable experience to evolve in next year's gym battle. To win against Clay's Excadrill.
Looks like Ash will be using Oshawott, Snivy and Roggenrola in the battle.

Pikachu has beaten a few legendaries? Hardly, though its best work was against Tobias's Latios, but that was a tie.

And Pikachu worked harder in that battle then in these episodes.

We sort of new that Oshawott, Snivy and Roggenrola will be used for about a week now.

I think Team Rocket were just here to add more time, rather than 15 minutes of Kami Trio fighting and then 5 minutes where everything is peachy.

Also, they could have used their Pokemon, I'm annoyed at that, but maybe they thought that Ash and co's Pokemon wouldn't do much to the Protective forcefields or to the Helicopter.

They could have at least captured one of them, for Ash and co. to save one of them another time, but whatever.

At least the some of the Pokemon helped out, but why didn't Axew attack, I'm not sure if he did, but I think he could have.

It's nice to see Yuto mainly helped out in saving Landorus, in order for Landorus to somehow stop the other two from fighting.

The ending was nice, I loved it.

And oh, Team Rocket might not have been much of a threat compared to the Subway episodes, but at least the mission had more importance.

I guess they did better in the subway episodes because stealing normal Pokemon is what they're good at, rather then stealing legendaries.

Anyway, I liked this episode.

Last edited: