• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stopping the Rage of Legends! (Part 2) (721)

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I must say, Zager really isn't faring very well....in fact he could be held more responsible for TR's losses because they follow his commands to give up. He better watch himself with Giovanni...

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the video version, I enjoyed it. The two parter was a nice action pack special to me which is a nice treat from time to time.

I must say, Zager really isn't faring very well....in fact he could be held more responsible for TR's losses because they follow his commands to give up. He better watch himself with Giovanni...

I don't see how he can really be blamed, Ash and the others hit the container and it was going to blow up, if he didn't release it then the helicopter would caught in the explosion probably wouldn't have ended well for him or the the others. Also they didn't have anything left after that, so they wouldn't have wanted to stick around and get destroyed by three angry Legendary Pokemon.

CupidKirby

I just saw the second part myself. I'll be honest and say that I usually enjoy these two-parters for the plot rather than the action (thought action is nice), so the subway one was better in my eyes. Still, this one was alright. I could practically see what would happen to Team Rocket from a mile away so I wasn't disappointed with that. I still say the only thing I particularly enjoyed in this two-parter was Dent solo-ing it out with a legendary.

Random COTD was random.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Wow, TR failed at catching other pokemon........
Check number 4,953,684.76 :p

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This two-parter was not so great on TR. In fact, they were gloating how awesome they were in their master plan for a lot more, and then a minute later they get owned. Bummer, that was so anti-climatic. So much for that!

I still liked the battle between the three cloud guys, though. I guess TR made it possible for the three of them to work together in the end.

I liked this episode. My major complaint about this episode though was how short Team Rocket was in it. Dr.Zager literally has 30 seconds of screen time. The TRio was defeated quickly. It was kind of a disappointment because I was looking so forward to seeing the TRio and Dr.Zager in this episode and they hardly got anything. It's a shame really.

SmartD

A great episode. Team Rocket tries to steal the Kami trio, but Ash and friends stop them and Landorus gets Tornadus and Thundurus to stop fighting and help save the island.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Ash could've easily said somthing dramatic when he walked up to Team Rocket and stood there for a few seconds but what does he say? Team Rocket stop this!!! Is that the best they could come up with?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Great Part 2, unfortunately I would have like to see more Team Rocket action. Mostly what they did was stand there after capturing the trio. Just felt as though their part was cut to a short bit.

It was great to see Charles again, nice to know now he's not so much of a COTD like the girl was.

Now I'm starting to catch on that when we get a legend, it plays out just like the episode goes. Just like a dangerous reinactment. Still, the trio was quite amazing.

Now for that gym battle next week; im thrilled for another one.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was quite the impressive ending to this 2 part episode. With that, I look forward to Ash's gym battle.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
This would have been better, in the end, without the Team Rocket stuff shoved into it. All they served to do was break up the flow of the action. If they weren't there, this would have been a much better conclusion.

The biggest problem though, I think, is that the art and animation quality in this episode was terrible. Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Jessie, James, Meowth, Lewis... all of them looked completely off-model all the time. Considering the director for this episode was the one who directed one of the worst-looking episodes of late Sinnoh, DP175, it's not surprising.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really liked the first part, so I was expecting a lot more during the second part, but I was a bit disappointed. I think the only Kami Pokemon that I liked was Landorus, but even it seemed kind of boring compared to some of the other Legendary Pokemon we've seen in the anime. I was also disappointed with the fact that the writers shoved Team Rocket into this episode; like many others said, these episodes would have been better without them.

This would have been better, in the end, without the Team Rocket stuff shoved into it. All they served to do was break up the flow of the action. If they weren't there, this would have been a much better conclusion.

The biggest problem though, I think, is that the art and animation quality in this episode was terrible. Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Jessie, James, Meowth, Lewis... all of them looked completely off-model all the time. Considering the director for this episode was the one who directed one of the worst-looking episodes of late Sinnoh, DP175, it's not surprising.

Team Rocket being included wasn't the problem. It's how they used them in the episodes. The first part they were good but in the second part, TRio and Dr.Zager hardly got any screen time and that was a huge disappointment.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Team Rocket being included wasn't the problem. It's how they used them in the episodes. The first part they were good but in the second part, TRio and Dr.Zager hardly got any screen time and that was a huge disappointment.

The first part was good? Pfft. They were smirking like idiots, hiding behind rocks and whatnot. They had better actions in those filler episodes showing them wrestling wrecking rocks.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A great conclusion to this two parter. Apart from the thrilling action between the kami trio, I didn't expect the battle to end the way it did. I imagined that after TR was defeated, Tornadus and Thundurus would understand what Landorus was trying to reason with them earlier on in the battle, but I liked this ending much better with the conveying of thoughts. I also have to mention Ash's courage, which started a chain reaction for the others to instigate the resistance against TR. Finally, as mentioned by someone else, I liked how the legend was reinacted throughout the two parter. I thought that was cleverly done.

Anyway, very nice episode, can't wait for the gym battle!

Battra

Wow TR were pretty much useless in this episode, they would've gotten away with their catch if only they had released Landorus or if Jessie & James had actually run interference on Ash & the gang thus preventing them from targeting the chopper. Of course that would actually require creative writing something the writers on Pokemon seem to fail at constantly. Only good thing about this episode was the battle between the Kami Trio.