• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stories behind your fav pkmn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveshan

My little friend
Charizard

Gave it fissure back in the days of RB and it KO'd my brother's blastoise with it. His mewtwo was already frozen, so he quit and ran.

Drkecho

Retired
Favorite: Registeel
Reason: Because of his design and his cry. Favorite tanker. Loved solving the mystery of unlocking him

Cubed

You best believe it
Mantine.

Have no idea why. Just appealed to me more than any other Pokemon.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Eh, I don't have a favorite, I just like a lot. Charizard is one of my favorites, probably because Ash had a strong one in the anime and when I was like, 10, I thought it was cool. It still is a bit, but I guess that is where my liking of him stemmed from.

As for Electivire and his line, I don't know why I like them, but they just seem so cool.

Typhlo64

Typhlosion.

When i first played Gold (my first pokemon game that i still remember), i choose cyndaquil. When it evovled into Quilava, i thought it was pretty cool, but I didn't like it for a while because it would ALWAYS get taken out by whitney"s miltank (stupid rollout). But when it evovled into Typhlosion at Olivine Gym or Mahagony Gym, I think, I that it was the coolest thing i had ever saw. Not only that, But I also taught it thunderpunch, so it could take out my rivals feraligatr, among other water types. Then i thought it was that best pokemon i had ever gotten.

Anaya

Synthesis
Used to be Blastoise because he was my first level 100. But now it's Milotic because it's so beautiful and to to mention strong. And plus it's hard to obtain, so I'm glad I have one. :D.

Latias. Ever since I saw her for the first time in Pokemon Heroes, she stood out because she was the cutest pokemon I ever saw..

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Eevee. Why? It's a cute little thing that can evolve into seven different forms

EMike

Windchime Guy
Hmm. I have quite a few, but I'll just say Raichu.

I loved Pikachu since the days of Yellow, my first Pokemon game, and subsequently made it tradition to have it as my Electric Pokemon in every game that followed it, whenever I could get it. Of course, I was obviously disappointed that it no longer talked, but it still made me feel stupidly happy every time I sent it out in future games. Probably something really sappy in my subconscious.

Of course, I couldn't go without evolving it eventually, now could I? I liked Raichu ever since I saw Lt. Surge's in the anime, and was disappointed even during Yellow that I couldn't evolve it. In future games, I made sure to do so :D I've always preferred Raichu, and it doesn't lose the nostalgia rush that is Pikachu.

To me, anyways.

Gryphie

Skarmory.

At first, my favorite Pokemon was Umbreon. One day, however, I caught a lovely Skarmory and used it lots. I didn't have an Umbreon at that point, so over time I grew to like Skarmory.

Well, it's Mudkip.

When 3rd gen was released, I immediately got a (what I soon realized a fake) Ruby. When I started it and got to the scene on which you will choose your starters, I didn't know which one I should've chosen.

After knowing my classmates got Treecko and Torchic, I chose Mudkip.

Through time I began to get close with it. I was interested about it's type combo (I didn't know Quagsire had the same) and how effective it was with the 8 gym leaders.

Then, now, it has become my ultimate favorite pokemon.

Mr. Yoshi

i absolutely love bulbasaur.
okay, i started a new game in my LG. people always choose the cool looking ones [blastoise, charizard, blaziken, typhlosion, feraligatr, swampert] and i thought "how come no one ever picks grass types [maybe because of weaknesses]? so i tried something new and picked bulbasaur. when it started kicking *** in the first two gyms, i thought i picked the right choice. so now, my favorite pokemon is bulbasaur!

Villi

Shimama!
i absolutely love bulbasaur.
okay, i started a new game in my LG. people always choose the cool looking ones [blastoise, charizard, blaziken, typhlosion, feraligatr, swampert] and i thought "how come no one ever picks grass types [maybe because of weaknesses]? so i tried something new and picked bulbasaur. when it started kicking *** in the first two gyms, i thought i picked the right choice. so now, my favorite pokemon is bulbasaur!

Actually, Sceptile was the most popular 3rd gen starter, and its grass.

Swampert, when i got m first advance game, ruby, i chose water as always, the first one i got was female, i overtrained it because of two reaons: i didn't know where's my rival to fight her so it evolved right after that battle, and it was lv.93 y the time i beat tghe E4 for ythe first time. Since then it has been my favourite.

Durza

;461;, I liked Sneasel in G/S/C, and always had one on my team, and when I first laid eyes on Weavile, I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.