• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Hawks: Wrath of Cyclonis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
You know a show rocks when you wanna make an RP about it around two seconds after it first airs...XD

EDIT: Thanks to RaZoR LeAf for telling me this. As the show just recently came out, and very few people are likely to know about it, here's a Wiki article on Storm Hawks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Hawks

The Wiki page is there for the ability to get more info than I can give in this post...man, I suck.

Plot:

Atmos is a world where many live in peace. They know they are defended by the Sky Knights, heroes mounted upon flying motorcycles armed with various weapons. The Sky Knights and their squadrons battle the dark side of Atmos, a part of the world known as Cyclonia. Master Cyclonis, the head of the Cyclonian Talons, sought to conquer Atmos and rule it with an iron fist, only to be stopped by the Sky Knights.

Years later, a new Master Cyclonis has arrived; a young, adolescent female no less diabolical than her ancestor. To combat her, countless Sky Knights have rose to halt her plans for world domination...they were all defeated by Cyclonis' most loyal minion, Dark Ace, the one responsible for the disappearance of a group of Sky Knights calling themselves the Storm Hawks.

A group of teenagers who idolized the Storm Hawks--Aerrow, Piper, Stork, Finn and Junko--unofficially took on the name and continued the legacy. Unfortunately, as they are young, they are not as respected as the original Storm Hawks were. Despite this, their intentions are noble: rather than fight Cyclonis and her army to prove themselves, they simply fight to protect Atmos without any thought to their well-being.

At first, it seemed luck was on the Storm Hawks' side: they prevented Cyclonis from using the Aurora Stone, a crystal capable of immense power, to conquer Atmos. They even rescued many slaves from the Cyclonian's clutches. Some time later, Atmos realized that it was not just luck that was helping the Storm Hawks...it was sheer skill. They were talented, despite their young age, and the people may have known it without thinking.

As the months pass, and the Storm Hawks thwart more of Cyclonis' schemes, her hatred of the Storm Hawks grows, as does her lust for power. She begins to devise new plans of conquering Atmos by recruiting new soldiers. Cyclonis is unaware, however, of an event the Storm Hawks have been looking forward to: Recruitment Day. The more members on their team, the better, they say. As a result of Recruitment Day's importance, people from all over Atmos come to join teams (or, in the case of some, the army of Cyclonia), ready for whatever awaits them.

Plot seems a bit short...sorry.

If I get a few sign-ups, I'll post mine. Speaking of sign-ups, here's the form...

Name: (just one name...no one seems to have a last name on Atmos)
Age: (probably somewhere in your char's teens...probably just my personal preference)
Appearance: (AT LEAST five lines)
Personality: (AT LEAST THREE LINES)
History: (once more, AT LEAS five lines)
Side: (an Atmos team, or the Cyclonian Talons. Take your pick, and make up teams if you want)
Weapon: (if you have a weapon, name it, what it does, etc.)

If I forgot something, let me know.

Anyway...

Let's get going with the sign-ups!

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
If this is based on a tv show it needs a hell of a lot more information

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Yeah, I realize that...seeing as the first two episodes aired a few weeks ago, and the third aired yesterday. Still...you're right. That, and I probably should've waited until at least a few people are more familiar with it.

I shall now edit a wiki link or something into the first post, as it is definitely needed. *shoots self for forgetting, as I KNEW FULL WELL that just about no one would know anything about it*

EDIT: Geh, I've pretty much lost interest in this now. I'll probably kill (delete) this for now and put up a revamped version after a loooooong time.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Wiki article =/= information about the show. It is expected that YOU provide said information yourself in your own words.

Also, if you wish to postpone this just give the word and we'll lock it.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.