• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I took so long, I busy with something, but I'm here now. Good luck.

Connor™

Showstopper
Can people go on the chat =D
i know I'm annoying but I'm bored...
anyways is that adamant metang on the front page with ice punch ( shop) still there ?
if so I'd like it :p now wheres fireson...

Lilsparks101

gg 1-0 win for me definitely a good match, i hope i'm in now

Good game, Lilsparks101! You beat me so you are B-Class. Plus I think you have pretty good strategy if you ask me. Welcome to the Storm Kings!

And please go to the clan site (the link is on the front page) and get an account. You can go to the chat if you want (though Penguin is kind of hyper...).

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Good game, Lilsparks101! You beat me so you are B-Class. Plus I think you have pretty good strategy if you ask me. Welcome to the Storm Kings!

And please go to the clan site (the link is on the front page) and get an account. You can go to the chat if you want (though Penguin is kind of hyper...).

He doesn't HAVE to get an account one the clan website. I don't have one anyways...
and don't listen to him I'm fine rofl :p

Battle, talk, prep for clan wars. The main thing is to have fun! Our leader is banned at the moment, but he will be back soon. (P.S. The chat is really active right now.)

fireson360

MY HAIR ON FIRE!!
anyways most of you guys know i lost my clan battle. just to update.

EDIT: FireTrainer says the War will end Nov. 14

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.