• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
More people need to sign up for this team. I really like the ranking system you guys have. No I'm not interested in joining, I just want to war you guys one day when you are bi enough. I see bright things in your future...

* Username: Blade Knight.
* In-game name: XALTAGO.
* FC: 1847-8470-0703.
* New or Experienced: I'm new to Wi-Fi battles but have so far been doing pretty good(mostly wins and 0-1).
* Activity on Serebii: I'm on nearly every day (except Sunday, I'm not on at all then).

(note: team in signature is not my real team)

What's your FC, -Aura-?

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Hey guys we have Userbars. These were all done by Gladeshadow.

lkwfnlew.png

krngkr.png

krgnklr.png

rkenglkre.png

Only members can use these. I will post these on the first page because eventually these will be lost in the numerous pages we may have.

Good game, -Aura-.
Those entry hazards nearly killed me!
Thanks! I'm B-Class right?

Cool.
Am I going to have to leave my currant clan(Team Abyss)?

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
More people need to sign up for this team. I really like the ranking system you guys have. No I'm not interested in joining, I just want to war you guys one day when you are bi enough. I see bright things in your future...

Hey man thanks. I would like to go to war with you aswell eventually. Welcome Blade. Yup you are in B-class since you beat Aura. Its up to you if you want to quit. I don't care as long as you hold your responsibility here.

Off topic: I just got a friend request by Tay freaking Zonday on YouTube OMG.

O.K. (though the clan has almost died anyway...)

But hey, expect me to be active.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
O.K. (though the clan has almost died anyway...)

But hey, expect me to be active.

Good. We need alot of active members. I will only be on to do clan business during the weekdays until I finish my Wifi Team. (I train totally too much) After that I'm pretty much available to battle. I can still test though.

Status
Not open for further replies.