• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Aura-

Storm Kings Leader
*Yawn* Back from a much needed Vacation.

Wait three pages? What the..........?

EDIT: Oh..........I read the PMs. Sorry about missing the clan war btw.

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
*Yawn* Back from a much needed Vacation.

Wait three pages? What the..........?

EDIT: Oh..........I read the PMs. Sorry about missing the clan war btw.

Its about time you've come back. You need to let us know that you were leaving. People are starting to question your leadership and they dont think you should be leader. Post something to let them know otherwise.

Also. WE ARE RECRUITING!!!!!

Last edited:

-Aura-

Storm Kings Leader
Its about time you've come back. You need to let us know that you were leaving. People are starting to question your leadership and they dont think you should be leader. Post something to let them know otherwise.

Also. WE ARE RECRUITING!!!!!

OK, but you have a lot of stuff covered. How about this? A clan tourney. I'll set it up and everything.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Caedus was already planning one but you guys can help him out.

Also In a weeks time If you are a member and you have not posted. I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE CLAN. I need to know every member thats accountable.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Think of it like football.
There's two divisions. After a couple of battles, the top players of both divisions battle it out for the Championship.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Updated my post on the first page with details about the upcoming tourney.

Any Questions, PM them to me

We really need to get the store back open to its former glory. Does anyone have any thing to donate.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
9. Unplayed, Delayed and Postponed Matches

9a. If any League or Tournamet match is declared Unplayed, a 'Please Explain' will be sent to participants of said match. Both participants have 36 hours to reply.
-If both members provide satisfactory explanations to why a match was not played, the match shall be declared a 'Blameless Draw'
-If Member A provides satisfactory explanation, but Member B does not, the match will be declared a forfeit in favour of Member A
- If both players provide unsatisfactory explanations, the match will be declared a 'Forfeited Draw'

9b. Members who are responsible for continuous 'Forfeits', 'Forfeited Draws', 'Delayed' or 'Postponed' matches may have sanctions placed upon them at the discretion of the tribunal.

9c. If a player, for any reason deemed satisfactory by the tribunal, is unable to battle for a single round, they can apply for the match to be Delayed. A Delayed match will be played during the following round eg: A Delayed Round 4 match will be played during Round 5.

9d. Delayed Round 7 or Round 14 matches will be played during the week break following these rounds.

9e. An application for a delayed match must be made during the round prior to the affected round eg: To delay a Round 10 match you must apply before or during Round 9.

9f. Any Delayed match that is not completed will be declared unplayed, and Rule 8a will come into effect.

9g. If a player, for any reason deemed satisfactory by the tribunal, is unable to battle for multiple consecutive rounds, they can apply for the match to be Postponed. Postponed Matches from Rounds 1-6 will be played during the week break after Round 7, and Postponed Matches from Rounds 8-13 will be played during the week break following Round 14.

9f. If any Postponed matches are not completed during the allotted time period, the match will be declared Unplayed and rule 8a will come into effect

10. Scoring

10a. Championship Points (CP) will be awarded for victories and placements within the Storm Kings Seasonal Championship.

10b. Championship Points for league match results will be awarded as listed.

A-Class
-Win: 4 points
-Loss, Forfeited Draw: 0 points
-Draw, Blameless Draw: 2 Points

B-Class
-Win: 3 Points
-Loss, Forfeited Draw: 0 points
-Draw, Blameless Draw: 1 Point

10c. Additional Points will be awarded to players based on their position at the conclusion of the league. The following is based on A-league performance

-1st: 20 Points
-2nd: 12 points
-3rd: 8 Points

If positions at the conclusion of the league are equal, points will be awarded as follows:

Equal 1st: -Equal 1st: 15 points (Sum of 1st and 2nd/2)
-3rd: 8 Points

Equal 2nd: -1st: 20 Points
-Equal 2nd: 10 Points (Sum of 2nd and 3rd/2)

Equal 3rd: -1st: 20 points
-2nd: 12 Points
-Equal 3rd: 4 points

For corresponding placement in B-leagues, Players will recieve 75% of the available points allocated to A-League.

10d. Additional Points will be awarded based on player's performances in tournaments

-Winner: 20 Points
-Runner-up: 16 Points
-Semi Finalist: 8 Points
-All Other Entrants: 4 Points

9e.The Value of points awarded to B-class players can be altered by the tribunal at the start of each season, and also during the inaugural season. Alterations are retroactive.

11. Rankings

11a. During a Season multiple leaderboards will be kept, one for tournaments, one for each active League, and one for the Overall Championship.

11b. The Tournament Leaderboard will rank (from highest to lowest) the top 10 players for Points gained from Tournamaments.

11c. The League Leaderboards will rank a player's perfomance in their respective leagues based on their Points from League wins and %. A player with more points will be ranked higher than a player with less points, if points are equal then the player with a larger % will be ranked higher.

11d. % is calculated as: 100*(Total Pokemon defeated/Total Pokemon Lost)

11e. The Championship Leaderboard will rank from highest to lowest the top 10 players based on total Championship Points.

11f. The Stat of Win % will be recorded but not published during the season, however it may be used to determine league placings for the following season.

12. Awards and Titles

12a. The member with the most Championship Points at the end of the season will be awarded the title of Champion.

12b. The Member who is 1st on the A-League Leaderboard at the end of the season will be declared Minor Champion.

12c. The Member who is 1st on the tournament leaderboard at the end of the season will be awarded the title of Gladiator.

Last edited:
I need to post here more often...

Anyway, count me in for the tournament. It will let me see how far an evil Spock will go. (Shadowice1234 and FireTrainer92 know who I'm talking about.)

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Sign-ups
If you want to sign up PM me, don't post in the thread. You have until midnight next Saturday (GMT time)

I need to post here more often...

Anyway, count me in for the tournament. It will let me see how far an evil Spock will go. (Shadowice1234 and FireTrainer92 know who I'm talking about.)

lol bladeknight don't forget i know who spock is too ^^
anyways yeah i'm in for the tourney too :p ^^

Does anyone see the problem??

Guys, make sure you read Everything

EDIT: Darkhonchcrow is still with us, however he won't be competing as he still needs time to build his team

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
are any of the testers on? I want to be retested

You will have to beat Mysterous64 in a battle to determine who is the better D-class battler. If he doesn't rejoin (unlikely), or you win the battle, i see no reason why a tester cannot battle you to determine if you can be ranked up.

Good to have you back with us!

EDIT: fireson360 and mysterous64 have been inactive for a few days now (haven't been on since I sent the 'renewal' messages). However both are aware that we are back up and running, I have no doubt that when they return they will still be members

Until we hear anything from fireson, or confirm a new clerk, I'll run the shop. Mainly because all the pokemon up are mine, however I don't want the job full time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.