• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor™

Showstopper
what
the

Is it just me, or is champ trying to put me down in every possible way, ignoring the fact that
A) I've been here longer
B) More people know me

Yeah, two good reasons not to.
Some people won't like what your saying here, prior warning and honestly, Im not one of the people who takes stick lightly, so be warned.

Anyways, Ft, the Sk team is finished, want to battle it later so you can
see :D ?

Edit : Beat Thom 5-0.

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
aye, aye, AYE! Alright 2 win streak is decent. It shows that his team is better then I thought. Lets not comment until it gets to 5 in a row, or even 10. Or when he loses we'll make fun of him! =p
j/k, gl Peng

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I beat penguin in an OF battle, 1-0.

GG peng. Epic game, even though I haxed you to death when I staticed Skynet. :3

EDIT: I also beat Thongbon- I mean Thombom, 3-0. OF.

GG.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also beaten Thombom yesterday, 6-0, OF

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
I am on a losing streak and not small one to xD
but I beat Pingu 2-0 today.

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
Finaly lost my lose streak: won 5-0 from Lilith, GG

Pokemagna

* Username : PokeMagna
* In-game name : Memo
* FC : 2063 2217 7155
* New or Experienced : Experienced
* Activity on Serebii : Activity !

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
what
the

Is it just me, or is champ trying to put me down in every possible way, ignoring the fact that
A) I've been here longer
B) More people know me

Yeah, two good reasons not to.
Some people won't like what your saying here, prior warning and honestly, Im not one of the people who takes stick lightly, so be warned.

Anyways, Ft, the Sk team is finished, want to battle it later so you can
see :D ?

Edit : Beat Thom 5-0.

Okay dude seriously I'm not trying to put anyone down at all. Happiness and team spirit all the way, but I was merely pointing out a commonly held notion XP. To take it like it's a personal attack, it's not like I dislike you or anything, not at all. Just teaching you a little more reasoning and common sense.

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
I am on the danger list, never saw that coming after my something like 8 match losing streak xD

I beat Thombom 3-0. Good game, we had quite a bit of hax though (Thombom got me with Freeze -_-)

Just got another win. Penguin fell 4-0. Good game, he had better hax than me and I still won... Hmm...

Last edited:
I beat MangoMan 1-0. Good game. It was a close match.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
I beat PokeN3rd in an Official Match. The score was 4-0. I just want to put it out there that talking crap about someone's skills before you face them is ill-advised. You never know how good the person really is or if they are trying their best. Basing and predicting the outcome of a battle on that of previous matches isn't smart either. GG PokeN3rd, I am proud to see that was pretty much a hax-clean match.
So now someone explain to me how this ranking up to 'A' works, because I haven't a clue.;026;

Status
Not open for further replies.