• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
We're talking about NUs? Niiiiiiice xP

My UU team contains a Bibarel x]

Curse and Amnesia w/ Simple makes it a NU, thin goofy(er)-looking Snorlax

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
So if I hit Fire Blast, it's hax?
If I hit Air Slash, it's hax?

Lets ban all non-100 acc moves because they're haxy? Tsk tsk. Then again, Yoshi used Cress, he deserved it ;]

xD its a trick cress. scarfy? so its kewl
I ussually hate cress's, but its fun watching people crap their pant when they notice that their blissey is holding a scarf ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this thing gave me my . . . biggest . . . laugh . . . EVER !!
Thanks dude, you made my day *cries with laughter*
You are so ****ing cocky. Sort your attitude, a sore loser is one thing, a sore winner is just pathetic.
Get on with it for crying out loud, Yoshi had a new team, you can't expect him to be perfect and quite simply, with your attitude, I bet you spam the life out of OU pokemon then have the cheek to call yourself good.
Start raping teams with Gastrodon, then you can call yourself decent.
And dont quote me on the above and say I couldn't, ask clan members, recently I have been.
Good day to you.

It wasn't a test battle ;)

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
lol, I hate cress
but a few days ago I caught a bold one *applaud*
*cough* beastly cheap ftw*

also just beat MutMango 1-0
Stall war of My Queen vs. Machamp.
Denied, got a 3hko with surf. gg m8, Of.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I beat Wiz 6-5. OF.
I was winning anyway, Frozen Slowbro, Sleeping Dusknoir.. a hax win, I guess. Wiz told me to count it :/
It was good while it lasted D:

Confirming this, went to go get my Pizza Bagels and walked out of range

>:O

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
1) Penguin, I am not cocky as you say in the least. And I don't talk until after a battle is concluded. 2) I was not being a sore winner at all. It was a good game without a doubt; I didn't particularly care for or mind the hax but was stating that there was some. So seriously, get out of my hair; you always seem to want to start something with me and if you're going to do so then grow up a bit first. I'm not impressed by your talk which you do a lot of and honestly if you think you can take me down then by all means try. Put up or shut up dude. We're kinda supposed to be on the same side so I don't see why you constantly feel the urge to open your unnecessarily large trap every time I want to point something out that is FACTUAL. I'm not sure if you're old enough to know what that means but it's something that can't be argued or contested you dolt. Enough of this crap; grow up I'm not attacking anyone but you seem to always be attacking me.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
xD I really don't think you were lying D:
I was just trying to guess :/
Out of topic: Mm.. pizza bagels :]

I know you don't think I was lying. Just posting to confirm my loss.

Off topic: I know! I finished them, and they were good!

Guess who beaten Yoshit 3-0 in an official battle ;) GG

MangoMan16

BL/UU Trainer
sigh I lost to
MutantMango and Lilith....
0-3 and 0-4

both were kinda haxy
all my battles have been haxy today T_T
lol

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
I just defeated Lilith in an OF match. Score was 4-0. Very good game Lil' you kept me on my toes ^.~ I really enjoyed that one idkw.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Sorry guyz interent troubles prevented me from getting online. Everything should be fixed now.

EDIT: Just Letting Everyone know that I have won my first Tourney match. W00T.

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Good news to all

Despite digging in hard, I eventually triumphed over Clone1 in our war battle, with the final score being 4-0. GG mate

Status
Not open for further replies.