• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoMan16

BL/UU Trainer
Aye peeps

just beat YoshiFan in an OF battle
1-0
GG dude

Edit:Wow.....
I do not deserve this win but
ohh well :p

I just beat Blade
1-0 OF
1 tiny hax costed him the game
sorry dude GG

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
GOOD JOB EVERYONE who Participatedin the War. You gained our first Victory. Our Accent into the Sky continues.

I suggest France

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
France? meaning the place? xD
I will be finishing the SK and BF tourny, though. For SK!

Connor™

Showstopper
Mast, France is an excellent choice, however, I see promise in ripping apart Scotland too D:

Anyways, hi mah peeps how ish everything.
OH AND FT GRATZ ON YOUR TOURNEY WIN =D

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
I'm good thanks Peng :p

I beat Caedus in the tourney last night xD

Well done on the war, guys!

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Im sure Mutant wants his revenge for that Typhlosion sweep when he thought it was a 5-0 game.

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
Yes. Yes I bloody well do. *hatches evil plan*

I beat xVeteranChampx 6-0 today. Good game, dude. The only hax was a Freeze on him. Sorry for the 6-0 though.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
I beat xVeteranChampx 6-0 today. Good game, dude. The only hax was a Freeze on him. Sorry for the 6-0 though.
I didn't mean to pitch a fit Blade, I was just preoccupied and frustrated with some mathematics homework and was getting pretty irritated with it. It was my fault I lost and shouldn't have made a challenge when I knew I was going to be working something that was going to command most of my attention and reasoning brain power. gg, next time I'll fry you.

I didn't mean to pitch a fit Blade, I was just preoccupied and frustrated with some mathematics homework and was getting pretty irritated with it. It was my fault I lost and shouldn't have made a challenge when I knew I was going to be working something that was going to command most of my attention and reasoning brain power. gg, next time I'll fry you.

O.K. Thanks, Vet. Heh, and we'll see if I topple to you next time. I'll be waiting for you.

In other news: I beat FT 3-0. Good game. That Sunny Day user was a pain.

EDIT: I lost to Darryle94 0-2. Good game. I haven't battled a Boah in a while.

Last edited:

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Oh it won't happen buddeh, you can't mess with me twice. In other news, I beat our leader in an OF match, the score was 4-0. GG Boss.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
I am here to inform you all that I will in fact be in-active from now on for another 40 days. I will be on at an average of an hour a day ( maybe less )
this is all the time that i'll need to keep both my rank, and my possition in the tournament.

~ Yosh

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Just lost 5-0 to Darryle. Note to self, get Boah counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.