• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i lost to caedus 4-0 then i beat vet 5-0
GG to both of you

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
i lost to caedus 4-0 then i beat vet 5-0
GG to both of you

...yeah that was about as crappy as it gets...your entire team was a counter to mine...!@#dammit...that just royally screwed me thanks.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Attention:

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=383573&page=4

Right now there is a thread *linked above* under CRMT about a tutoring program. It would be apreciated if all of you guys would voice your opinions. Every vote counts. You can vote to either be a tutor or a student. This is in attempt to help out other players on Serebii. Thank you!

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
If any mods see Mastadi's post please delete it not the thread. I have punished him accordingly.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Nice new avi Blade
xD what is it?

also me and Vc are battling. Its OF. I'll edit this post once its over ;)

gg VC. In Diamond, that wouldn of been a tie. ice tie m8

Last edited:
Won against Lilith 3-0 in an official battle. GG

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
OK Guys, a few important announcements to make

Firstly, Blade is now Head admin. As a result, Clan records are his responsibility.

Secondly, I start back at Uni tomorrow and as a result my available time to spend on SPP will be drastically reduced. I can guarantee being online Wednesday nights and Saturdays and the occasional Sunday, but apart from that I will not be around, unless by appointment.

Finally, I'll be away next Saturday through to Monday.

EDIT: Beat PokeN3rd 3-0 in an OF battle. GG mate

Last edited:
(edit: )I beat N3rd 2-0 after four turns of freeze hax from Spock. But before that he was crushing my team. Anyway, good game. ^_^;

Nice new avi Blade
xD what is it?

Factory Head Nejiki. Kinda cool, he looks a bit bald though...

OK Guys, a few important announcements to make

Firstly, Blade is now Head admin. As a result, Clan records are his responsibility.

O.K. I won't let ya'll down.
Though that changes a lot for me. That hardly changes anything for you guys... But keep posting your battles or PM them to me. DO NOT just tell me the result... Elsewhere. *Watches for mods*

Secondly, I start back at Uni tomorrow and as a result my available time to spend on SPP will be drastically reduced. I can guarantee being online Wednesday nights and Saturdays and the occasional Sunday, but apart from that I will not be around, unless by appointment.

Finally, I'll be away next Saturday through to Monday.

EDIT: Beat PokeN3rd 3-0 in an OF battle. GG mate

-_-, Don't be a stranger, Caedus.

Last edited:

Lucario_Dragon

Anyone in D/C class for a fight? My team is getting very bored. So bored that they have formed a rescue team. Seriously, I have been playing Mystery Dungeon more now because I have pretty much filled my dex and my team needs a fight to see what needs changing. Anyone?

After the harsh battle in the barren wasteland, ridden by the desert storms, I have defeated Lilith, but not without quenching the earth's thirst with the blood of my pokemon. For she has killed 4 of my team mates, but I still overcame the challenge and won 2-0. The surprise was the traitorous scum, which turned the score from 4-0 to 2-0, killing 2 of my pokemon including a crucial critical hit.

tl;dr version:
I won against Lilith 2-0

My descriptons aren't epic. They are just accurate ;)

Yet another battler lies on the floor. His face, covered in tears and bruises, as slowly his words turned from "lol failure" to "wow im getting owned" and "dammit mast frikin ruined my win streak T_T". Mastadi didn't even drop a sweat, as his pokemon came out pretty much unharmed, not to mention that almost half of them didn't even come out of their pokeballs! Walking away, he could hear his enemy whispering "I... need... ma...nnngh... os..."

Mastadi vs Mango Man
6 - 0​

MangoMan16

BL/UU Trainer
WOW i dont even care that I lost 6-0 now

Mast you just made my day with that post XD

Edit:Another loss
N3RD
3-0

N3rd is a heartless *******
HE KILLED HIS OWN MOM!!!!!!
XD