• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark glaceon1

water trainer
so will anyone test me so i can have my rank

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Just lost 1-0 to Dark Glaceon. Under current grading rules that makes you B-class.

Welcome to the Storm Kings

napkin23

FT has given me permission to open up a brawl section for the clan if your interested in joining or want some brawl matches just PM me, JOIN JOIN JOIN

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Napkin, Can I be a tester? sorry that I couldn't battle tonight =/

Also, I have officially finished my semi-awesomely-set team! I was off a bit on the Ivs, but I fixed some things and now its up and running. I will now be testing out the team for the BF tourny, as I will WIN it for the SK ( hopefully )!

Tomorrow after school, who wants a match?

Connor™

Showstopper
Just lost 1-0 to Dark Glaceon. Under current grading rules that makes you B-class.

Welcome to the Storm Kings

You ****er ._.
I only turned down the offer to be on the Test Commitee because I thought I would have to do full grades, then you go and post that <.< Come on ._.
Make your mind up D:

Finished my new team . . . my first team that I have EVER properly iv bred for <.<
Challenges pl0x ^_^;

dark glaceon1

water trainer
You ****er ._.
I only turned down the offer to be on the Test Commitee because I thought I would have to do full grades, then you go and post that <.< Come on ._.
Make your mind up D:

Finished my new team . . . my first team that I have EVER properly iv bred for <.<
Challenges pl0x ^_^;

it because when someone wins agaisnt a tester he is automaticly class b

Connor™

Showstopper
<.< I know.
Its just that when I test someone and get beat, then post that they're simply B class, Im slated ._.
Im just returning the favour ;D

Connor™

Showstopper
[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/forcefield2345/StormKingsClassB.png[/IMG]
Just copy paste that, but remove the asterix in the first img tag.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
<.< I know.
Its just that when I test someone and get beat, then post that they're simply B class, Im slated ._.
Im just returning the favour ;D

I never ripped into you for those ones Pingu. I only ripped into you for the ones that you actually beat, but never posted grades for (and there were actually a few of those).

Sylitius

Hey guys, Sy here. I was wondering if I could be retested because of my slightly altered team. I would like to test them out and see if i could get a better score

The whole month of March will be your re-test. If you do well, you will be promoted... If not, then... well...

Status
Not open for further replies.