• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storm Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Beat law 3-0, Of match
whether it was a 3-0, or a 2-0, I still won, I accully forgot the score. =s

srry, but I fixed it. I guese that I didnt explain it to you that well =s
and you spelled mah name wrong xD

I believe the negotiations with Blaine's Cousin created the set up that Caedus presented. The Church has gone through a cross-fire war already with iFail and we were stalled to no end. This structure was put in place to prevent such a scenario for re-occuring again.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Beat Thom 4-0.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
I back MUTHA ******. Okay. Some stuff has been happening (recent quitings and all that jizz) but nonetheless it happened. Any member who has joined in my absence(which I will not explain for your horrors HAHAHAHAHA) I will post it just as soon I as I get everything back in order.

Kaiser07

srry that I toke my time I made a new user for a fresher start,
anyway, Hi everyone I’m “Kaiser” a wannabe StormKing… lol
what do I’ve to do to get a membership in here, or who do I need to challenge ^^
Btw, I’m not one of those OU-abuser…

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
srry, but I fixed it. I guese that I didnt explain it to you that well =s
and you spelled mah name wrong xD

I believe the negotiations with Blaine's Cousin created the set up that Caedus presented. The Church has gone through a cross-fire war already with iFail and we were stalled to no end. This structure was put in place to prevent such a scenario for re-occuring again.

Members of the SK, the set-up presented by me will be the set-up used in the war. Yoshi's set-up was originally going to be used, however as Femme states, concerns and re-negotiations with the Bishops have led to this set-up

Kaiser07

K, so here're my informations...xd
Name; GEORGE (ps, I'm a girl btw)
Friendscode; 5327 6448 9264
Status;New kid in town
Activity on Serebii; Almost every, 1-2hours during schooldays

Darkhonchcrow

Tournament

Wow. Didn't think I would be posting here in a while. But ok.

I would like to invite the Storm Kings to the Rebellion Tournament on the 1st of May. It will be a Round-Robin scheme and for every entrant everybody will get a free pokemon.

For more details, go here:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9583329&postcount=573

If you want to take part in the tournament, please post your Serebii name and FC in the Rebellion thread.

Thanks

Darkhonchcrow

Kaiser07

Hi guys I'm Kaiser07

So I won against LordCaedus,
so if I follow the information correctly that means that I’m on
class B
Who do I’ve to challenge to be on a highest class?...lol

Anyways LordCeadus GG...

Kaiser vs. LordCaedus
2-0​

Last edited:

Kaiser07

Its just that serebii is going so slow, its kinda stressful
Yeah the reason y, is me just keeping Double clicking…

Last edited:

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Beat Nerd 6-0.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
I had just 5-0ed Lilith in a OF battle. She did awesome, and might have won if she toxiced earlier, but oh well....

GG, Lilith.

Status
Not open for further replies.