• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Story// The quest of Arceus: the journey to a new homeworld

ArceusAlpha493

Benevolent Creator
This is a summary of my story:
The pokemon world is dying. Will Arceus and his fellow legends make to their new home alive. Could this place called hyrule be what their looking for. Even then new legendaries are born.
Rated T for some violence and blood

Prologue

music: the Hero of Time, LOZ: Wind Waker)

In a vast galaxy, there is a world that was dying, known as the Pokemon world. This world was in chaos. Evil organizations were on murderous rampages, killing humans and pokemon alike. The regions of this world, from Kanto to Sinnoh, were now barren and desolate. Corpses of people and pokemon alike littered the lands. People in this world prayed that Arceus, the god of the Pokemon, would bring salvation to them, but Arceus was unable to help, for he feared that the evil organizations would try to control or even kill him. Many legendaries were killed when trying to save innocent lives. After the death of the Temporal Pokemon, Dialga, the very fabric of time was collapsing, resulting in time stopping in many different parts of the galaxy. Both Dialga and Giratina II were killed by Dark Dialga and Team Galactic. Their deaths were gruesome.

Giratina II was the son of the first Giratina. The first Giratina was the one that once wreaked havoc upon the Pokemon world. The second Giratina however overthrew his creul father and brought peace the the Distortion world, which was were the departed souls of people and pokemon live. This world was considered heaven, Currently, the first Giratina is in the underworld, where those who caused pain and suffuring in the lives of others live. With the death of Giratina II, the Distortion World was also begining to collapse. The Original One, Arceus, felt sad and hurt and knew that there was no hope for his world.

The legends that were slain included: Dialga, Giratina II, Latios, Latias, Heatran, the legendary beasts, Lugia, Ho oh, Jirachi, the lake trio, and the regi trio. Then Arceus soon declared an emergency meeting for the remaining legendaries . And so, the quest for for a new homeworld will begin.

Please review and give me ideas for this story

Also, I would like some OCs for my story. Note: they need to be legendary pokémon and need to be mates for my characters.

The gender of my main legendaries:

Arceus: male

Palkia: female

New Dialga: male

New Giratina: male

All the rest of the legends yow decide.

Chapter Two: the plan
(Hall of Origin music plays)

It was rather busy time at the Hall of Origin ,which consists of a throne room(place where Arceus holds his meetings), bedrooms specific for all the legendaries including himself. a nursery, and an infirmary. The floors are covered with white marble with golden markings, walls are decorated white and gold with majestic pillars perfectly aligned in the halls.

"What am I going to do?" , said Arceus the equine like being who created the pokémon world. Soon Arceus let out a mighty roar, "All legendaries report for an urgent meeting." First to arrive was the spatial pokémon, Palkia who was saddened by news of the deaths of her siblings, Dialga and Giratina II.

The next few legendaries to arrive were Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. Mew and Celebi followed behind the larger legendaries. Finally, the last to arrive was the trio of Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. After everyone arrived the legendary pokémon gatherd in front of their leader.

Arceus soon told the legendaries of the situation at hand. Arceus said. "I am sure you all know that we have lost so many of our comrades, including Dialga and Giratina II." After hearing this, the legendaries gasped in shock. After hearing the news, Palkia broke down and cried loudly in sadness. The other legends tried to comfort the spatial deity but to no avail.

To make matters worse, Groudon and Kyorge started fighting, firing attacks at each other. This caused are chain reaction of fighting between the legends. Seeing this, Palkia could not take it anymore and left in tears. Arceus soon shouted ,"Enough all of you!"and fired a judgment attack at the feuding legends. Soon all the fighting stopped. "All right," Arceus soon said in calm voice, "Anyways we need to find a new home world." "Well," Rayquaza said in a knightly voice, "Where will we live, my lord?" Arceus then began to glow golden and the hall of origin was enveloped in this light.

Then the scenery changed to what was a beautiful planet which was larger than their own world. "What is this planet and who lives there?" the legends asked. Arceus zoomed in further on the planet until a beautiful kingdom can be seen. On this land they could see a pointy eared human who was wearing a green tunic and cap, long white undershirt and pants, brown boots, and also had a mystical sword and shield with markings the legendaries have never seen. This human was riding on horseback across a field while a distant castle can be seen in the distance.

"This, my children, is a land called Hyrule." Arceus told them in a joyful way. All the legendaries could only look in awe and wonder of the world that lay before them.

After Arceus returned the others back to the Hall of Origin, Acreus told them, "All right everyone, tonight we shall make our final preparations for our journey." He ended with, "We shall leave for this new home tomorrow at dawn."

Last edited:

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Just so you know - you don't have to edit your post with a new chapter. You can just make a new post.

This has a nice plot. I know a lot of people on this forum don't like fics revolving around legendaries, but I find them to be interesting.

However, you do need to run your work through a spell checker.

Then suddenly a small hedgehog like pokemon, shaymiin rushed in the infirmery with an excited voice(shaymin sounds like she does in the 11th pokemon movie).
Shaymin, infirmary were misspelled. And I'll be honest, I've only seen the first couple of Pokemon movies, and I had no idea that there were more than 5. So maybe be more specific on that.

What I did like was the move to another planet idea, plus the two Groudons' relationship; it was kind of cute :D
That being said, why does Arceus "decide" for them to become mates; I mean, shouldn't they choose?

Anyway, nice job and all, and I'm excited for future chapters.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
First of all, your chapters are to short. Secondly, you should do as GastlyMan says and make a new post with each new chapter. It is technically against the rules the way you are doing it. And unless I missed something, you forgot chapter 1 too.

Now to other things. The story has quite a few grammatical errors.

"Your welcome master Arceus," Celebi said politely in a sweet voice.

There are a few things wrong with this sentence. Number one, it should be you're, not your. The other thing is that you need to put a comma before master Arceus. It should look something like this.

"You're welcome, master Arceus," Celebi said politely in a sweet voice.

The first issue is a simple homonym thing. I mess them up a fair bit, in fact I'd say most of my mistakes involve them. The second thing, the comma issue, is basically signifying a pause. You need to use them before, or after, addressing someone in speech.

Some of your paragraphs seem to run a little long too. You should almost always start a new paragraph when a new person is talking. Also, like GastlyMan said, you should run this through a spell checker. It has quite a few spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. I'm not going to go through and correct them all, that is for you to do.

However, it isn't all bad. I think, that if you can lengthen the chapters and clean up the mistakes, you could have the makings of a good story. I like the premise it revolves around. Just clean it up a bit, and you have a potential reader here. When that happens, I'll be back to give it a look see. Till then, keep trying eh?

mr.incognito

good, something i had problems with when i attempted to write my own fanfic was introducoing my characters.this is an issue persay when you say something like this is bob and then when you want to have him have a mood swing you have to go back and say that he has them.
i've lost motivation to write mine and i dont know what pokemon to give to my main charachter who is based on me.
overall prettygood, not the best, but definitly not the worst

and charoshi:what happenend to valiant hearts?i miss it