• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Thing is we know next to nothing about the OD itself. We know it existed(probably), we know it split apart to form Ram, Rom n' Rem and it may or may not be able to re-fuse. We know nothing at all regarding its abilities, any notable actions, moral alignment. I just expect...more.

Even if any of the ambiguities that you mention aren't explicitly said, I would personally like it a lot if they at least implied some of them. That way, there would be at least some foundation to base guesses on, and baseless speculation, such as "the OD is black, green, pink, and purple because I said so" would be avoided. :)

matt0044

I wish Looker was in BW2.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
I think Colress is probably the best villain so far in Pokemon game. He is a scientist so devoted to work that will do anything ANYTHING, to achieve his work, yes he might even kill you. That is probably the most sinister and developed villain yet, though i think we should see more of him.

Does Anyone, besides me, think that Colress should return for another game?
Definitely. Imagine if he we're champion!

matt0044

I always imagine your PC becoming good friends with Colress and being shocked by his association with Neo Team Plasma.

spambot

Colress, was, IMO, never YOUR enemy. Nor was he Team Plasma's enemy... He was sorta neutral.

Because Ghetsis had money for a genius scientist to experiment with, while Colress didn't.

And can you imagine Colress at Plasma Grunt status? Even if he was, he would advance really quickly because he's brilliant.

And Colress was obviously smarter than Ghetsis, right? So whether Ghetsis ALLOWED Colress to toy with theories and what not at the expense of Colress will build utilities/ be a Plasma Boss or Colress manipulating Ghetsis to think that anything Colress does BENEFITS Team Plasma... Colress was excepting Boss Status out of personal gain, not out of belief in Ghetsis, who Colress pretty much had wrapped around his finger....

Because after Colress lost, he excepted defeat, and KEPT the Frigate, while Ghetsis vanished...

So Colress overall is more an anti-hero than an antagonist, right...?

Thoughts?

matt0044

So Colress overall is more an anti-hero than an antagonist, right...?

Thoughts?

Yeah, I think so too. While Ghetsis used Colress to further his goals, Colress used Ghetsis to further his research with good equipment and funding.

copaman13

Do people think this game is worth getting, considering i have white. Also do your own pokemon still blurk slightly in battles as if they do this would be a major put off for me. Thanks

ToeyJoey

The Count
Do people think this game is worth getting, considering i have white. Also do your own pokemon still blurk slightly in battles as if they do this would be a major put off for me. Thanks

It's more of a sequel so perhaps worth more in getting than previous third titles, but what do you mean by "blurk?"

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wish there was Hilbert/Hilda as a support character/rival in Black 2/White 2.

Nah, silent protagonists don't really fit other roles very well. What they should've done was let you battle them like you could Red, with their team being generated from Memory Link based on your name, gender, starter, and version (I'm guessing their team would be the starter you chose in BW1, the monkey that goes along with it, the Dragon you caught at the end of the game, and a couple of other random ones).

Ruas

^ So true! They got your trophies & contest items through memory link. There really wasn't any harm if they could allow you to create the team of just one simple in-game character. They could've taken the team recorded in the Hall of Fame. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.