• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
My thoughts.
-The game starts off with Kyurem calling upon you and asking you to go and get back Reshiram/Zekrom from N
-You go to Nuvema Town to explain the situation to Alder, who is currently residing there after you beat him, and Juniper
-They say that N was just spotted in a nearby region that's when Cheren and Bianca arrive
-The 3 of you are about to set off when Juniper tells you to leave your pokemon and change your clothes because if you didn't N my recognize you
-alder then takes you 3 to the airport place in Mistralton
-when you arrive you meet into a professer who is friends with Juniper and he gives you guys new starter, from Tepig/Oshawott/Snivy
-you travel through this regions 6/7 gym like facilities
-then you meet N atop a mountain and when he is about to go with you Kyurem comes all annoyed because you took so long
-It then kidnps Reshirm/Zekrom and N, who calls out for help as they are taken away
-When you arrive back In Unova your pilot never lands but has you parachute down into Nuvema Town which has been destroyed
-You find your pokemon which are the same level as your strongest new pokemon
-You must then save each Gym city from The 6 sages/Those 2 plasma girls
-You must then battle The Shadow Triad and Ghetsis who brainwashed Kyurem and sent him after N to bring him back to be used to fuse the 2 dragons
-after beating them you get to N who is under white/black Kyurem's control
-You must save him from kyurem and Kyurem from team Plasma

P.S. The other small region has pokemon from all gens

Why does this sound like a Digimon game?!

Kyurem doesn't sound like the type that might communicate with you, but your speculation on it being brainwashed sounds like a good prediction, and that way it must be battled and/or captured.
Nuvema Town being destroyed (0.o)? The cities and towns will probably have the Sages and other executives that Team Plasma didn't reveal in the original B/W games, let's not predict Nuvema's destruction.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I hope that they'll let you change your appearance.And a deeper storyline,like you battle Bianca and Cheren more often maybe.Or they become Gym Leaders.

Guys I just think this is gonna be Black/White with minor differences, like a normal third version. Hopefully those minor differences are bigger this time, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that this is gonna be a completely new game

edit: Oh I also think there might be two Kyurems in this game. One you find at Dragonspiral tower where N catches, and one that comes out of your stone. You then battle N with his Kyurem. Kinda like Black and White with Reshiram and Zekrom. Shame really, I was really looking to see them integrate Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem all in one story but I don't think that will happen.

Kisekisan

I'm assuming that these two new games are direct sequels to the original versions. IMO, it can be said with certainty that the story will be set in Unova, yet the events will probably take place a few years later.

Obviously, GF will probably include new areas and we'll also be given the chance to catch pokémon from previous generations (apart from the ones that appeared in B/W).

As for the characters... While I must admit the possibility of featuring N as the main character seems somewhat weird to me, I wouldn't rule it out either. There might also be changes in terms of gym leaders of even Elite 4 members. After all, they are supposed to play a -relatively- relevant role in the story, so we'd better expect changes in that sense.

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
Guys I just think this is gonna be Black/White with minor differences, like a normal third version.
It could be, but then again why didn't Gamefreak and the Pokémon Company go with just a single game and calling it Grey if this way doing to be the case instead of sticking 2 at the end?

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
Assuming that this game is set years into the future (which I hope it is!) I want to know how the starters will work. I think it'd be kinda stupid if they just gave us a pick of one of the three at the very beginning like the original. Maybe they'll do it like yellow, where you start with a completely different Pokemon and acquire the starters throughout the course of the game. Or, they don't become available until postgame.

Ludwig

There probably won't be a character customization option in these games, that seem like a feature that will be introduced with the first 3ds main series game (if ever). Hopefully not, but not insignificantly unlikely, character customization will be playing as a mii.

Geekachu

Guys I just think this is gonna be Black/White with minor differences, like a normal third version. Hopefully those minor differences are bigger this time, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that this is gonna be a completely new game

It is going to mostly be a new game. I'm pretty sure that Black 2 and White 2 are direct sequels to Black and White, hence I can't see them reworking the formula too much. Heck, they haven't even confirmed that the games are taking part in Unova. There's a strong chance that N will reappear, and the last thing mentioned about N was that he was seen flying a dragon in a different region.

Far fetched, yes, but it actually remains to be a big possibility.

It could be, but then again why didn't Gamefreak and the Pokémon Company go with just a single game and calling it Grey if this way doing to be the case instead of sticking 2 at the end?

Because they wanted to make a third and fourth game to get more money.

edit: And N isn't gonna "reappear", he will probably have the exact same role as he did in Black and White. It's most likely not going to take place after BW, but the same time.

Grey Wind

I truly hope N returns.
I think we can safely say, regardless of whether this is a sequel or not, that N will be here.

I also think that it's more probable that this is set in Unova primarily. It makes a lot more sense to me to have them take place in Unova.

Assuming that this game is set years into the future (which I hope it is!) I want to know how the starters will work. I think it'd be kinda stupid if they just gave us a pick of one of the three at the very beginning like the original. Maybe they'll do it like yellow, where you start with a completely different Pokemon and acquire the starters throughout the course of the game. Or, they don't become available until postgame.
It will most likely just have Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott at the start. Although, having a different starter would be cool. It's unlikely though, since Yellow technically wasn't a third version, and more of a 'main series spin-off'.

ffs too many people have B/W Kyurem avatars.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
People keep shooting down people's thoughts and speculations, but we can't rule out anything seeming this is the first time we are getting direct sequels to the main series games. Nothing is impossible. Game Freak/Nintendo can do whatever they want, we don't know what they have planned. No one could have possibly guessed this happening!

Anyway, I just hope the two Goddesses get a bigger role in this game. The Shadow Triad need to be involved in a 3 vs. 3 battle between themselves, the player and the two rivals (if there is still two rivals!)

Aurath8

Because they wanted to make a third and fourth game to get more money.

edit: And N isn't gonna "reappear", he will probably have the exact same role as he did in Black and White. It's most likely not going to take place after BW, but the same time.

I think the 2 implies that this is a new story. I don't think it will be a canonical sequel like some think but a retelling of BW's story with different circumstances. Kinda like a half-way point between the two.

Honestly I agree with Electivire Addict. This will be a different variation of Black and a different variation of White. Of course there will be move tutors and after the game there might be a new region where you chase N but, that won't happen till you beat the first part.

People keep shooting down people's thoughts and speculations, but we can't rule out anything seeming this is the first time we are getting direct sequels to the main series games. Nothing is impossible. Game Freak/Nintendo can do whatever they want, we don't know what they have planned. No one could have possibly guessed this happening!

Anyway, I just hope the two Goddesses get a bigger role in this game. The Shadow Triad need to be involved in a 3 vs. 3 battle between themselves, the player and the two rivals (if there is still two rivals!)

I'm sorry, I just don't want to have to deal with people ranting later on about how they were disappointed with the lack of changes, so I'm trying to get everyone's hopes down.

But yeah, I do agree that there should be triple tag battles. You, Bianca, and Cheren vs. the Shadow Triad or something, that would be cool.

Also I was wondering how they would integrate triple and rotation battles into one game, I guess having two solves that problem. It's a shame, I was looking forward to one game to see how they would integrate aspects from the previous two, which is why I loved Emerald so much

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
My main questions are what characters will play a major role. I'm really hoping that your a new character, and that Hilbert or Hilda play a major role as a NPC. I'm also hoping that we see more of the Shadow Triad and the two girls in N's castle(I can't remember their names.) They really didn't play much of a role in B/W 1. It also seems pretty obvious that Ghehetis and N will return, but I think this time N will be good.

I suppose expecting a new character isn't farfetch'd as some of the other ideas that I've read, but I truly think it'll just be Hilbert and Hilda again

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Why does this sound like a Digimon game?!

Kyurem doesn't sound like the type that might communicate with you, but your speculation on it being brainwashed sounds like a good prediction, and that way it must be battled and/or captured.
Nuvema Town being destroyed (0.o)? The cities and towns will probably have the Sages and other executives that Team Plasma didn't reveal in the original B/W games, let's not predict Nuvema's destruction.

Digimon game? That sounds like a Fanfic I tried to write once.

Status
Not open for further replies.