• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I think that as the anime is ridiculously fast paced, I think there will be a larger area(s) to unova. Black and White 2 should be sequels in my opinion, like gold and silver were to red and blue where N is still trying to create a utopia and comes across kyurem(s) who reverse into their new forms and as Ghetis is still at large, I assume that he will still lead team plasma in the next game.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Masuda said they are called Kyurem White forme and Black forme

I believe he is aware of that. He is proposing nicknames to shorten the names. Kyurom/ram is nice rather than Reshirem and Zekrem considering it is Kyurem to begin with.

Oh, and please observe the 3-sentence rule.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
I believe he is aware of that. He is proposing nicknames to shorten the names. Kyurom/ram is nice rather than Reshirem and Zekrem considering it is Kyurem to begin with.

Oh, and please observe the 3-sentence rule.

Yeah i didnt know what else to put to make it three sentences :L sorry about that. And ive 'observed' that rule many times and listened to it many times...

Anyway I would like a new character to be used. I think it would be weird to play as Hilda/hilbert again if it was continuing from BW. I mean if you were hilda/hilbert, how would the starter thing work out? Will you be given a pokemon :S i dunno.

So i think a new character will be likely... I think there will be Hoenn NPCs in the game to further 'hint' to a RS remake.

I would love it to play AS N although i think its unlikely.. He will probably be an NPC. Ghetis will be as well.

But why is Reshiram (or Kyuram) on the front of white? and Kyurom on black? does this link with N or something?

Hudsonn98

Heres ny theory...Looker in B/W was actually Ghestis in disguise. He made your character do all the work to find the other sages and now hes rebuilding the team. This theory makes sense, right?

Squirtlemasterr

Wow. I'm actually impressed that they did this. I just hope it's largely a new game and not some type of gimmick with the same pokemon like the DW pokemon.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I am thinking that maybe the story of BW2 will take place in a region near Unova, where N has been sighed going to with Reshiram/Zekrom. The story will reveal facts about the past (relic castle, that underwater palace thing). In B2, since the player have Reshiram, N will have its Zekrom merge with Kyuurem / its Zekrom absorbed by Kyuurem. In W2, the same thing will happen with its Reshiram. The player and its Reshiram/Zekrom would have to save the world from that Malformed Kyuurem.

Grey Wind

Ohohoho, I've been waiting for this section.

Assuming that the game is indeed a sequel set after BW (and not just the third version split in two), some (wishful thinking) stuff I'd love to see is:

-Bianca as the professor. She decided to help Juniper with her research at the end of BW, so it would be pretty awesome to see her as professor.
-N as the player. Massively far-fetched, but it would be awesome imo. Have N lose his Dragon at the start (to Ghetsis and Kyurem?), and have him receive a starter from Bianca and challenge Gyms because why not. It would be similar to Black and White, but still be a sequel.
-Seven Sages battle, Shadow Triad battle. We've wanted this since BW came out, I'd love for it to happen.
-If it's a different player character, a battle with BW's character.

I probably went a bit too far with speculation, but eh, it would be nice for some of this to happen.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
I'm hoping that the game is set in a different region from Isshyu and you start to collect gym badges and the like there, this could be where team Plasma are trying to start new plans and regroup. (Kind of like how Team Rocket moved to Johto) then later in the game you make a return to Isshu and this is where the whole Chaos with Kyurem and team Plasma take place. Maybe when travelling back to Isshu we get to meet the hero we played as in the black and white games. I wouldn't mind if the region you started off in was Hoenn too, haha.

Maybe this is all unlikely, but it would seem strange to me if it were a sequel that went exactly like the first games, I mean wouldn't the gym leaders have gotten a lot stronger, so their Pokemon will be high levels at the start of the game, unless they were all replaced with new gym leaders. I think it'd be better if it started in a different region then you travel to Isshu via Airplane or something.

Haunter ゴースト

I wonder why White Kyurem is on Pokemon White 2, and Black Kyurem is on Pokemon Black 2. Doesn't it make sense for Black Kyurem on White 2 and White Kyurem on Black 2? My head is spinning with so many questions right now.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I wonder why White Kyurem is on Pokemon White 2, and Black Kyurem is on Pokemon Black 2. Doesn't it make sense for Black Kyurem on White 2 and White Kyurem on Black 2? My head is spinning with so many questions right now.

It made a lot of sense to me. People who own white have access to only Zekrom. If everyone brought the actual sequel to their first game (in this case white 2), they will have access to the other legendary in a way through White Kyurem (or Kyuram) if there was no access to Reshiram itself.

Haunter ゴースト

Personally I think it's much different to that, I mean more in terms of the story not the users access to the opposite Pokemon.

For me I bought White, so i'll get White 2, in this game, we all know N got Reshiram and ultimately flew away at the end to a far away region, is White Kyurem 'N's Pokemon? Or are we going to be the one to catch it.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Personally I think it's much different to that, I mean more in terms of the story not the users access to the opposite Pokemon.

For me I bought White, so i'll get White 2, in this game, we all know N got Reshiram and ultimately flew away at the end to a far away region, is White Kyurem 'N's Pokemon? Or are we going to be the one to catch it.

I think that Kyurem being in White 2 and vice versa is definite evidence for the cover pokemon being the Rom/Ram that N caught in White and Black 1. It makes the most sense in terms of not sticking to the rule established by the first two is having the legendaries on oppositely coloured games.

Other things I want to see from the new games:

Pre 5th gen pokemon available in Unova
Fights with the Shadow Triad/Sages who have escaped from custody. It may even be the Sages as the main villains, they could have perhaps tracked down N and taken his dragon from him and discovered how to create the new form of Kyurem from the captured dragon.
Starting completely afresh with a new character in Nuvema, but encountering the old characters along the way - I particularly like the idea of Bianca working alongside Professor Juniper, not so keen on her being the professor herself - a lot of time would have had to pass.

I also really want the battle frontier to return, although I think that it is probably a given.

A more farfetch'd idea would be to be able to connect to your own Black/White game and somehow download your first Hall of Fame team, meaning if/when you fight Hilbert/Hilda in Black and White 2, you fight your own team from your original games, not at the same level or even same movesets, just the same species.

Ace of Shades

Do you guys think that the Gym Leaders will be the same? If so will they be changed in anyway such as Pokemon/challenge order/type?

I think in some places there will be a new gym leader but not all of them.

Ludwig

A more farfetch'd idea would be to be able to connect to your own Black/White game and somehow download your first Hall of Fame team, meaning if/when you fight Hilbert/Hilda in Black and White 2, you fight your own team from your original games, not at the same level or even same movesets, just the same species.

An even more farfetch'd is to introduce an evolution to farfetch'd, or a new form (like what happened to rotom).

Ace of Shades

An even more farfetch'd is to introduce an evolution to farfetch'd, or a new form (like what happened to rotom).

This isn't an all new generation so there won't be any all new pokemon. What I may be able to see them doing is connecting some old pokemon through new evolutions.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My Speculations would be
Bianca's given up on being a Trainer and decided to either help Juniper or Become an assistant to Iris after the events of the last game, Cheren Decides to become Alder's Deciple and Become's Champion at the end of the Post Game. N Makes a return only this time he's begging for forgiveness but Is arrested. (A bit graphic for a Pokemon game but hey. :D) Ghetsis is still on the road since the events of Black and White 1. Gym leaders stay the same except maybe Iris leaves for training only leaving Drayden or Drayden leaves and Iris is the Gym leader. Team Plasma is pretty much gone.

Ludwig

My Speculations would be
Bianca's given up on being a Trainer and decided to either help Juniper or Become an assistant to Iris after the events of the last game, Cheren Decides to become Alder's Deciple and Become's Champion at the end of the Post Game. N Makes a return only this time he's begging for forgiveness but Is arrested. (A bit graphic for a Pokemon game but hey. :D) Ghetsis is still on the road since the events of Black and White 1. Gym leaders stay the same except maybe Iris leaves for training only leaving Drayden or Drayden leaves and Iris is the Gym leader. Team Plasma is pretty much gone.

There need to be villains and because this is after gen 2, the villains will try to destroy the world.

ManhattanTheStarr

I think that there will simply be two new protagonists with new rivals. Since B2/W2 are sequels, it wouldn't make any sense for us to be playing as the same two protagonists with the same two rivals. Hilda/Hilbert and Bianca and Cheren already finished their adventures, right? The only thing I'm confused about though is that if this does happen, will you start your adventure in the same town, or what?

Ace of Shades

My Speculations would be

That sounds like an incredibly boring game with no plot. So you really want to battle all the same leaders again? and if Plasma disbanded who would be the main antagonist/who fuses Kyurem and zekrom/reshiram? Why would N just automatically be arrested he has more of a potential plot then that

Status
Not open for further replies.