• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piraka727

What I have been wondering is if a Pokemon like psyduck is number twenty six then what has happened to the Unova Pokemon it replaced, after all when they released Platinum they simply added to the Pokedex, whereas now they have jumbled it up so maybe some Unova Pokemon will be missing

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Oops. Sorry. I'm unfamiliar with the different time zones in Europe.

Edit: Oh, right, Europe doesn't use AM and PM. They use military time. Another mistake.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Oh, haha. Someone told me Europe used military time, lol. Maybe it's only some parts? I have no idea about that.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
In the new facility... some of us thought the green hair thing was Cilan, but it is infact a... Leavanny...

No it's not. It's a man in a mo-cap suit on a green screen. Like:

[IMG139]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Jh832SVXha4/TdSHzK_LRgI/AAAAAAAAAOE/GM93Hxfx_9k/s1600/mocap_suit.jpg[/IMG139]

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Pokemon Smash is beginning!!!!

ZiR

Beginner Collector
Yeah I know I'm too late for this, but... when I was thinking that GameFreak guys was evolving about drawing nice heroes in Pokemon... They give these 2 stupid looking kids. I will never think that things can't be worst again.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
I'm actually watching Pokemon Smash for once, let's see what happens. ;O
Also, I like the new idea of an actual "sequel" to Black and White. I know I'm a little late, but it's awesome that they're changing things up this time around.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
So what happens after they air the episode? I'm mad that I don't know enough Japanese to understand what they're saying.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
After the episode they usually do another activity.. game news is usually held until the last 5-10 minutes of the show. Although it could be earlier today so I'd say around another 30/35 minutes until game news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.