• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Thanks s2daam.

Meowth's Japanese voice is so weird to listen to after spending years listening to his Brooklyn accent in the American dub. I almost miss Team Rocket blasting off again.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
Thanks s2daam.

Meowth's Japanese voice is so weird to listen to after spending years listening to his Brooklyn accent in the American dub. I almost miss Team Rocket blasting off again.
I agree. I haven't watched the English dub in quite a while, but it's weird listening to Meowth's strange Japanese voice. I haven't really watched the Black and White anime, but I can only imagine that I would miss that as well.

R_N

Preview for the next part of the show sounds like they're going to "reveal" the two leaders & the professor
just expect a reiteration of what's already been said in corocoro & the official website

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
News is now! Well, there playing through the game now!

I'm not sure.. but I'm thinking we don't actually get a professor this game? Unless it was skipped in order not to reveal any more info..

kemal07

Preview for the next part of the show sounds like they're going to "reveal" the two leaders & the professor
just expect a reiteration of what's already been said in corocoro & the official website

We may be able to catch little glimpses of the sprite animations they have... if they show them in video form... but I doubt it...

thekorean

I dont understand why this needs new GYM LEADERS AND NEW PROFESSOR. For Christ sake if you are gonna do that make a new ****ing region. Dont fo it in Unova.

Absurd.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Ok, so it's confirmed that you can catch Marill, Eevee, Mareep, and Riolu. And you start with the same starters as you did in Black and White. There were pictures for Tyranitar, Arcanine, Metagross, and Lapras. Wow, I can't believe Pokemon Smash actually showed something. And the new rival music sounds awesome! I can't wait to get the game. Although I have a feeling that most of my team will be older generation pokemon.

Does anyone here understand Japanese? What were they saying when they showed the regional map? They sounded surprised for sure, but I want to know what they were saying.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Already trained all the Unova starters so I hope we can trade before completing the first gym this time, or Eevee's located before the first gyms

s.jpg
Hey I'm just putting it out there, is it just me or does it look like they have the same pose, i'm not trying to imply that hoenn will appear in this game but it looks like they have the same pose

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I dont understand why this needs new GYM LEADERS AND NEW PROFESSOR. For Christ sake if you are gonna do that make a new ****ing region. Dont fo it in Unova.

Absurd.

1. We've had new Gym Leaders before in the previous sequel.

2. We don't have a new Professor.

Ok, so it's confirmed that you can catch Marill, Eevee, Mareep, and Riolu. And you start with the same starters as you did in Black and White. There were pictures for Tyranitar, Arcanine, Metagross, and Lapras. Wow, I can't believe Pokemon Smash actually showed something. And the new rival music sounds awesome! I can't wait to get the game. Although I have a feeling that most of my team will be older generation pokemon.

Does anyone here understand Japanese? What were they saying when they showed the regional map? They sounded surprised for sure, but I want to know what they were saying.

the girl asked him is the region really frozen and he said you have to play to find out

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm getting really sick of the people on Facebook and YouTube calling the male gay just cause he has some feminie stuff going on for him. Have people not been watching anime? not all boys look boyish and not all girls look girlish. and besides being gay is not a bad thing. No idea why people are jumping on that boat. I find him to look the best besides Black 1

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I noticed they went out of their way to NOT show us who we actually get our starter Pokemon off, and I don't know about you guys but I couldn't spot anything that looked like the usual Professor's Lab while they did that walkabout in Hyougi. What gives?

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I noticed they went out of their way to NOT show us who we actually get our starter Pokemon off, and I don't know about you guys but I couldn't spot anything that looked like the usual Professor's Lab while they did that walkabout in Hyougi. What gives?

Only give the fans more reason to speculate that Prof. Akuroma is the antagonist. His looks sure doesn't help justify otherwise. Nor does the whole "mysterious" guy description help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.