• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Surprisingly, nobody has brought this up yet (to my knowledge): What Pokemon does your rival get later on in the game, and when do you fight him (aside from Sangi Ranch)?

I'm interested to know his roster, and I REALLY hope it isn't as cut-and-dry as Cheren and Bianca's in BW1 -_-

Half his team is pretty cut and dry. STarter, Monkey, Unfezant line
I'm not holding out hope for the rest of him

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Whomever said Akuroma was evil is spot-on correct; even I will be the fist one to admit that I wasn't expecting a Professor to be pure evil.

Well, he's not actually a professor in the same sense as Juniper, Oak and co., so it isn't really surprising or anything in that regard.

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Half his team is pretty cut and dry. STarter, Monkey, Unfezant line
I'm not holding out hope for the rest of him

Ah, that's a shame. Still, I guess there's a bit of hope.

By the way, if it's not too much trouble, can someone sum up the story for me? Assuming that someone actually knows the whole story. I'm a bit lost.

R_N

Ah, that's a shame. Still, I guess there's a bit of hope.

By the way, if it's not too much trouble, can someone sum up the story for me? Assuming that someone actually knows the whole story. I'm a bit lost.

We're all a bit lost. 2ch was specifically vague on story details to avoid massive story spoilers.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
It was stated the main character from the original BW was searching for N. Does anyone know if we as the new characters witness the old main characters during our playthrough? I worked all afternoon so I missed a great deal of today's talk. I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

wunderkind

It was stated the main character from the original BW was searching for N. Does anyone know if we as the new characters witness the old main characters during our playthrough? I worked all afternoon so I missed a great deal of today's talk. I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

I don't think there's been any confirmation that you ever meet the old protags, just that they're at least mentioned.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
I don't think there's been any confirmation that you ever meet the old protags, just that they're at least mentioned.

I assumed as much. It was probably just a NPC stating that they heard the old protags were looking for N, Unova or not.

Ver-mont

Wait, the home page says we capture ram/rom. what did hilda/hilbert do? they dont seem to appear in game.

We actually capture N's ram/rom. He must release it at some point, since we can battle him and he still uses it. We don't know whether Hilbert/Hilda are in, but they're at least mentioned.

pkmntraineramit

We actually capture N's ram/rom. He must release it at some point, since we can battle him and he still uses it. We don't know whether Hilbert/Hilda are in, but they're at least mentioned.

oh cool. this is shaping up to be a good game, especially since BW were quiet a let down. I like how they are incorporating all these legendaries from previous gens and that it is heavily story based.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Is it likely that we won't be battling Hilbert/Hilda? It seems like we would know about it by now...

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
I would just keep your eyes open...we've already got Red, Giovanni, and N, three very special characters...I believe at some point, we will get to meet Hilbert/Hilda...but I hope they don't give us the silent treatment, and more of an actual conversation. But then again, no guarantees.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I would just keep your eyes open...we've already got Red, Giovanni, and N, three very special characters...I believe at some point, we will get to meet Hilbert/Hilda...but I hope they don't give us the silent treatment, and more of an actual conversation. But then again, no guarantees.
Player vs. Red . "Red:…......" Battle start. Lol

cookies kill you

Like a boss
you know it would be pretty cool if they gave you some starters like they gave you in HG/SS and to be honest by the way this game is looking so far its looking like there is possibility that they could do that there seems to be a good number of gift pokemon as well

Star Champion AJ

Whomever said Akuroma was evil is spot-on correct; even I will be the fist one to admit that I wasn't expecting a Professor to be pure evil.

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I knew from the very beginning that Akuroma was the bad guy.
My deductions were flawless about him just because of Akuroma's hair. Which character would have a weird blue thing (hair?) that reminds me of a Portuguese TV channel and not being the bad guy?

Akuroma
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT05X74Gpu8cr8gK0XOlwR-39hTDhnH35WiP5izmF_3N6hs3ei1

The Portuguese TV Channel
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy72Ocx-graocez0sNSuEhcrtpvGsVq93LqYKUcp2pgDfXz3EB

Status
Not open for further replies.