• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah, infact, that whole scene with N and Ghetsis I would eventually like translated.

Well, it's only a matter of when...

Still, I have a hard time believe that Ghetsis is going to give up. If not a BW3, 6th gen maybe? Who knows... I just need the translations!

matt0044

Still, I have a hard time believe that Ghetsis is going to give up. If not a BW3, 6th gen maybe? Who knows... I just need the translations!

BW3, huh? Well, GF has been trying new things so why not go for a trilogy?

diakyu

I can't think of anyone right now... "it's perfect that this cave is full of electricity", why?
Well, it happens on the bridge where the triad take you to N in the first games. And N says he likes the electricity in the cave. And then the mysterious person in this game says he has to save everyone. And we all know who saves the main character from getting killed. But it just seems like a weird place to put N's first dialogue.At first I thought it was Akuroma, but it doesn't look like he's saving anyone.

diakyu

Yep, the mysterious voice in chargestone is N.
“Zekrom is telling me that Kyurem is suffering. I won’t forgive anyone who makes Pokemon suffer. That’s why I like Unova. The way humans live here. The fact that Pokemon and people reside in harmony. I will protect the Pokemon and people that live here.” -also from pokebeach.
Such a weird place to put his first Dialogue.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist

matt0044

Yep, the mysterious voice in chargestone is N.
“Zekrom is telling me that Kyurem is suffering. I won’t forgive anyone who makes Pokemon suffer. That’s why I like Unova. The way humans live here. The fact that Pokemon and people reside in harmony. I will protect the Pokemon and people that live here.” -also from pokebeach.
Such a weird place to put his first Dialogue.

He sure has changed. Great for him. But why just Unova? Surely, he saw the Pokemon and people of the distant land he was in exhibiting the same traits. Or does he just like he's homeland the most.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
IT CAN TALK?! Oh wait, do you mean you go to it, press "a" and the box say "It can't be moved." or something.

No, it can't really talk. I meant the latter. But the text ended with a question mark, so it seems like the protagonist was pondering about Ghetsis, and I'm really curious to know what he was thinking.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

So apparently Ghetsis wants us dead...and attempts to do so, at less from what I saw and read, showing Kyurem launching an attack on us, only to be saved by N. My word...please let us push Ghetsis off a cliff or something, it's only fair >:|

Ver-mont

So apparently Ghetsis wants us dead...and attempts to do so, at less from what I saw and read, showing Kyurem launching an attack on us, only to be saved by N. My word...please let us push Ghetsis off a cliff or something, it's only fair >:|

He basically tries to get us stabbed from every angle by a dozen gigantic ice thorns. Ghetsis deserved a karmic fate so badly.

Now this is what a darker story should be like. This shows you that Pokemon isn't always so happy go lucky, but tends to have people with malicious intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.