• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I seriously doubt N is Ghetsis, due to them both being in the original Black/White... and in B2W2 too, actually.

Krainz

N fights off Ghetsis... There's no way he could be him.

diakyu

That theory was around long before B&W2 were even announced. I think someone suggested it when N was first revealed.

Ver-mont

Yeah i remember some nonsense arguement about him being zoroark even though he has one in his team in BW1...

We said that, and someone said N and his Zoroark are never seen on the same screen, so his Zoroark would be... him sending... himself... into battle. Absurd, of course.

diakyu

Oh yes! I've been waiting for this. He is officially my favorite design for any 5th gen character.

Edit: What's that object under his backpack?

Last edited:

knux-the-killer

No offense but the Shadow Triad got much more significant role than that kid, why didn't they get their own official art?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So Pokemon could be an interesting mature game with a unique art style and a story to give us chills if they really wanted to. God damn it gamefreak, just do it already. I know that what you're giving us is great already, but this art shows that you could go a tad farther with it if you wanted to, and not ruin anything. And I'm very interested if what we're seeing is a young N or a young Ghetsis.

Last edited:

R_N

They probably didn't go with the concept art's artstyle because it'd be a bit too far a departure from the series' stylings

Status
Not open for further replies.