• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange catches

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
Have you sometimes used an awkward Ball (for the situation) and it caught the PKMN?

I have a level 41 Lunatone caught in a Dive Ball, a level 69 Walrein in a Repeat Ball (and I never caught a Spheal/Sealeo before), a level 28 Snorunt in a Timer Ball, a level 13 Roselia in a Timer Ball, and one or two more in my other games.

i accidentaly used my masterball on a solrock lol, i also caught bagon with a diveball

yutss

Banned
Regirock net ball, Registeel Pokeball and Groudon Dive ball.

Well, i caught my Rayquaze with a great ball, at full health, and Groudon with a timer ball at the 2rd turn.

Juan87

i caught my latias in a nest ball once

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
I caught a Shiny Skarmory in a Master Ball.

Yes it was that precious to me.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
An Entei in a single Poke Ball at yellow health in Colosseum.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i caught emuritto with a pokeball accidently when i was going for an ultra ball

Darkside

look a portkey!
really close to getting a raquaza in a lusury (sp) ball its only as good as a pokeball and it wobbled 3 times then releaced also one of the dogs I cought in a net ball forgot who

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I caught entei with a timer ball and I caught a tropius with a net ball.

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
I caught a Rayquaza with a pokeball, although it did take some time, then i resorted to using a pokeball.

Jorah

What do I put here?
I caught a shiny Sableye with a Dive ball...and then I traded it to LG and started a new game without trading Sableye back...

Cain

RAWR
Yeah, I caught a Rayquaza in a Pokeball, too.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Hmm, I'm going to move this to the General 3rd Gen. section so FRLG can also be discussed in this thread. :)

*Moves*