• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange dungeons...

Koridojo_Blaziken

So I was using the "Acess All Dungeons" gameshark code the other day....aaaannd, I noticed four dungeons that are NOT in my strategy guide.

Oddity Cave

Remains Island

Marvelous Sea (I think that was the name....)

and Fantasy Strait.

If anybody knows anything about these 'dungeons', could you let me know here please? Or PM me.

-Noland-

Those are the dungeons that you get by a special nintendo event or with a wondermail code.

-Noland-

Explain your point please so you can be helped.

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
it means you have to go to a Nintendo event to gain access to those caves. Alot of people us a AR to get them though. Hope that answers your question.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Kay, um....could I possibly get more detailed info about the dungeons?

How many floors does each have?

Are there any special Pokemon to recruit, or legendaries to fight at the end?

How tough are the Pokemon in each dungeon? 'Cause I found them before I even went to the Mt. Steel level, so at the moment my best team members are only level 11. Y_Y

Any else that's so special about these dungeons?

Christopher

These dungeons can only be acessed through Nintendo. However, since you used gameshark, it has give you these 4. They don't have any unique properties, for a mission in them it's rank "A". They have floors ranging from 15 to 35. Reccomed level: LV 40

-Noland-

Don't go there. Those are normal dungeons but don't go until you finish the story line, for your sake. There aren't legendaries. To find info about them go to Serebii's home page (web, not the forum), then click on Mystery Dungeon Blue and Red Rescue Team (left-hand bar) then Dungeons - List (right-hand bar) and then click on the one you want to know about.

Christopher

Don't go there. Those are normal dungeons but don't go until you finish the story line, for your sake. There aren't legendaries. To find info about them go to Serebii's home page (web, not the forum), then click on Mystery Dungeon Blue and Red Rescue Team (left-hand bar) then Dungeons - List (right-hand bar) and then click on the one you want to know about.

In other words,

http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeon/

for more info

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
they are just special dungeons. really no use unless you want to die in them

Emerald Metagross

Does any one know the codes though?

Just use a Wondermail Generator. Or if you're too lazy for that, I can randomly generate some:

Oddity Cave
1?RS ??X? 4??6
3F?? FJ?6 ?S??

Remains Island
??R4 ??X? 4??6
FF?? FJ?6 ?7??

Marvelous Sea
1?RH ??X? 4??6
TF?? FJ?6 ?P??

Fantasy Strait
F?R1 ??0? 4???
0F?? FJ?6 ?M??

Christopher

On the first floor, you'l find a random Pokemon who will need help, and you'll get 150 rescue points for doing it.