• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange Pokemon Cries

Yes. XD

I also think Raichu sounds kinda weird...;026; But Groudon and Kyogre sound cool!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that:D

And I think you'll find that a lot of the older Poke'mon(#001-#251) are going to sound a bit strange compared to the more recent ones, because Game freak haven't really 'updated' their cries, So they still sound like digitized bleeps...

happiny love

<-- ew pubey nose
if you slow down skuntanks cry it sounds like your ds just soiled itself, and it sounds messy

and gastrodons slow-mo cry is the sound of the poop flowing into the toilet

cryotem

AshxMorrison?......
slowed down Hippodowns cry sounds so...........
Gardevoirs cry sounds so mystic when slowed down
Gallades cry sounds like darth vader(a lil) when slowed down

Last edited:

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Try these:
Spiritomb
Sinnoh Trio
Gallade
Igglybuff

Gilford

King of Dragons
drifblim and wormadam are weird

dialga is not right...palkia is better tho i dont mind it

Typo

been a while
Not right? lol I almost fell out of my chair.

But did you listen the that warp thing at the end? creepy.

Gilford

King of Dragons
yea i did...its weird.... i meant the dialga's cry sounds messed up.

Gilford

King of Dragons
gastrodon is another weird one..who esle

yea vespiquen

Gilford

King of Dragons
i hate that cry so much it just goes on forever.

lol

and lol to that toilet joke...

dialga's cry is messed up for a legendary

??????

That guy.
gastrodons slow-mo cry is the sound of the poop flowing into the toilet
Not as horrid as a cat screaming Die at you.

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
I find it very disturbing.

Listen to it slowed down. The purugly cry sounds like a person screaming "DIIIIIE!!!!" in a horrific matter. Scared the heck out of me.

Anythoughts why gamefreak in all their knowledge and wisdom of what is appropriate of children put such a horrific message into a game?

Dicuss.

EDIT by SapphireL:
This thread is now for discussing any weird Pokemon cries when they're slowed down.
lol it does! I just listened to Aerodactyl's cry slowed down and it sounds so weird!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Mime jr: Hey,hey,hey, hey hey...

Glameow: Nah ah!

Meditite: aye, aye, aye, aye, aye!

Zubat sounds like the engine of some sort of space ship, and kricketune appears to low like a cow at the end of its call. Kricketot sounds even sweeter slowed down. Almost hypnotic. Chimchar's is downright spooky.

I wonder if people would notice if all pokemon cries were phrases played backwards and compressed.