• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange Pokemon Cries

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
purely coinsidental an electronic algerithm producing a vocal modulation can be manipulated to appear to sound like almost anything though something i have noticed is that sinnoh pokemon all have high pitched cries now that is weird

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
actually sinnoh pokemon have more natural cries starly-birds chirping kriketot-xylophone electivire-an electric gatar discharging ?

Skye-kun

Chaa~!
Mismagius' is extremely disturbing.
It sounds like a ghostly song, o_O.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Has anyone tried slowing down Magnezone's cry? I tried it last night out of boredom, it's kinda freaky... o_O

Mismagius' cry is weird, too. But not as weird/freaky as Magnezone's cry.

I slowed down Purguly's cry, and yes, it does sound like someone yelling "Diiiiiieeeeeeee!" o_O;

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
in the pokedex go to cry then in the pokeball were u hear the cry go to the bottom and touch it the cry should slow down

blackrose

manaphy cry slowed down is sooooooooooo freaky.
mime jr slowed down sounds like it saying a a a a a a a a

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
in the pokedex go to cry then in the pokeball were u hear the cry go to the bottom and touch it the cry should slow down

speaking of that what happenes whe u touch the top i think it dose something

blackrose

i dont think it does, but try the one i mentioned befor its kool.

Black_Winged_Angel

Poringloater
Magnezone's sounds like the opening to some kind of final boss battle. Glaceon is really interesting. Sounds like some Mario theme. Azelf's... doesn't really sound like anything... Lopunny and Ambipom are also kind of weird... Chimecho is also pretty interesting... Swellow's sounds funny!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
They all sound strange but Chatot slowed sounds like priests/monks.