• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange sovenirs...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
If you've ever been out of the country, you've probably been to a souvenir stand. But since it's foreign, it may look strange to you . What are some of the strangest?

For me, in Paris, there were dice that had sex positions on it... yeah.

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
Well, there was a goat skull we found on a school trip to Gredos, it would've been a good souvenir but...we couldn't really carry it anyway.

Besides that, most of my souvenirs have been normal. (Besides a somewhat phallic stone I found in southern France.)

RoflLuxRay

Pokemon Physiologist
On my trip to southern mexico, the locals were selling rocks. Your every day average rocks, nothing special to them. They claimed they keep the spritits away, clean your soul, and lots of more magical mumba jumbo.

I picked a much cooler rock on a cave though.

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
If you've ever been out of the country, you've probably been to a souvenir stand. But since it's foreign, it may look strange to you . What are some of the strangest?

For me, in Paris, there were dice that had sex positions on it... yeah.

xD that's one of the reasons they call it the city of love

I once found a cracked red sphere on the ground in brazil, it was see through, and it's sitting in my living room at the moment

Grei

not the color
I never understand why people don't spell-check their thread titles.

Anyway, I've seen bottles of water being sold as souvenirs before. Very strange.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I don't think I have wierd sovenirs.

Yo momma

The legendary German green jam... stuff. Less strange than AWESOME. I've got to go to the Christmas markets again...

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Less what I've seen, more something I took as a souvenir.

I have a fake metal snake from a zoo in Ohio, its one of those "Professionally" made ones only aged heavily and broken from its concrete support.... so I took it [looked kinda funny waving it around and almost lost it to a security person but it now sits on my dresser.]

aclover

VICTORiOUS
get this, a yogurt covered lollipop.
which came with a ball of fluff.

in cornwall.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I was tempted to bring back a goat's skull, but then I remembered that Customs wouldn't allow it.

Danny1221

Less what I've seen, more something I took as a souvenir.

I have a fake metal snake from a zoo in Ohio, its one of those "Professionally" made ones only aged heavily and broken from its concrete support.... so I took it [looked kinda funny waving it around and almost lost it to a security person but it now sits on my dresser.]
Picture, sounds good

As for me none really, but I had a guy try to sell me a fake tops many a time in Turkey for more than the real one costs over here :O Surprised one a few weeks ago when he felt the material on ym real footy shirt and found it costs £40 or 100 lire in their money which is a lot seriously.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
i got this wooden elephant while i was on vacation in some middle eastern country

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
The weirdest I ever purchased was a shark fetus preserved in a jar... No joke... My brother and I convinced my mother to buy one... We were in Marathon, Florida...