• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strange types

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I noticed lately that many pokemon cards have types that aren't the video game types. Any you found? 2 I've seen are steel Pikachu and psychic Treecko!

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Oh didn't notice they were from the same sets.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
I like the delta species, there are also pokemon like grass snorelax, and fire smoochum! anyway, if you see a circle with a line in it, to the left of the pokemon's name, and it says delta species really small, it is a delta species.

darkrai2cool4u

Another Headbanger
Yeah, um, there's something called delta species. I have several of the, i have a psycic grovyle, a water latios, and a water/steel rayquaza

Brado

Bawlin'
Some of the newer cards also have really stupid weaknesses...How is Glaceon weak to Metal?