• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

strangest eating expierence

G50

No longer posting
Fear Factor really had a lot of strange eating experiences... Nothing stood out to me more than the Christmas special with such horrifying foods they had to eat (100-year old eggnog for one).

xDWarrior

Someone ate bull testicles on Fear Factor like 10 years ago.

Sweetbreads are a very common food in many parts of the world, even America. I still wouldn't even try it..

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Sweetbreads are a very common food in many parts of the world, even America. I still wouldn't even try it..

Ever try to have a cooking theme party + movie when the movie is Hannibal?

All you Floridians should know this one: Gator tail.

My parents bought it at a R.J Gator's when I was younger and not paying attention, and I thought it was chicken. Best weird food out there.

HydroSwampert

Mine was probably when I was eating some McNuggets from McDonalds here at home, and I could even finish them. I'm not sure what it was in them, but I don't think it should have been in a McNugget . I think that that is my strangest eating experience up to now that I remember! :p

Someone ate bull testicles on Fear Factor like 10 years ago.

Lol, I actually remember that episode.

My strangest eating experience would probably be once when I was drinking chicken noodle soup broth, which my mom recommended to help with my cold. Usually I really like the stuff. Suddenly though, halfway through one cup, I just stopped and felt a wave of naseau. I couldn't eat the rest, and I still get a little sick to my stomach thinking about the smell of it even today.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Kangaroo! How dare you!

Nah, kangaroo is pretty nice. I've never had anything weird in my food before or ate anything weird.

Murton

Once you were lost.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Mine was this.
We brought home Mcdonalds.
I was eating my apple pie and *disgusting alert* I found half a wish bone of a chicken in it. Do they use chicken as the secret ingredient?

that has to be pretty nasty. worse since its mcdonalds.

mine isn't strange but i do like the fact that i eat and can tolerate so much sweets my friends end up calling my a sugar fiend ;)

Nyter

Island Challenger
I wish all of you fatties would just shove a Big Mac down your throats already and stop posting these stupid and annoying-as-fuck food topics.

Sounds like you ate some sh!t...

Well this is why I close my eyes when I eat at restaurants.
What you don't know won't hurt ya!