• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

strangest eating expierence

richm88

shiny hunter
Last year I also picked a plum off the tree in my mums garden.I washed it.took a big bite and thought it tasted odd only to look down and it be full of wasps larvae.man I felt sick

3D992

The Living Hologram
I ate an antire xxl pizza by myself, then asked for more.
I also have eaten pigs feet, calamari, and a very fresh octopus.

EDIT: Forgot to include alligator!

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I ate an antire xxl pizza by myself, then asked for more.
I also have eaten pigs feet, calamari, and a very fresh octopus.

EDIT: Forgot to include alligator!

Omg, I have too. Kalamari is quite good if I do say so myself, and alligator tastes like chicken.

ThePKRSdealer

Professional noob
I don't eat fast food, so i don't have any gross eating experiences:/

PsychicPsycho

The other day we went to this organic grocery store. They were giving samples of pomegranate juice and, since I drink lots of juice at home, I thought I'd try some.

I swear it's got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever drank, or at least one of the top 2. On two occasions I accidently drank some coke from a can that had been used as an ashtray.
We ordered some carrots, they still had their eyes. -K
Well, they say carrots help your eyesight.
Last year I also picked a plum off the tree in my mums garden.I washed it.took a big bite and thought it tasted odd only to look down and it be full of wasps larvae.man I felt sick
I think I would've been sick

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I found some insect larvae in my packet of mixed nuts once. That was fairly gross.

Frog Legs. People in the restaurant thought I was weird. It was a tad awkward feeling the stare of a dozen some odd people. They were delicious. :3
Of course, for $10 I left hungry. Little things don't have much meat. Like crab, but tastes like sort of like chicken.
My dad's eaten shark, buffalo, a few different uncommon meats. I'd love to try shark. Not too many sharks in Michigan though xD

I like frog legs, taste like fishy chicken-yum :D

Has anyone eaten fried butter? I saw some at the county fair and nearly vomited. Ive also eaten pickled pigs feet and pickled eggs...

Slayer Shank

The Ozone Deity
I've had a deep fried twix bar at a carnival once, not half bad.

...Though I think I had enough calories for a months worth of food from that. ._.

Black_and_Mild

I have eaten squirrel...

...Yup, I said squirrel. It was ran over and prepared by my grandmother, who is Cherokee Indian. She does not believe in killing animals for no purpose. So, after she ran it over; she got some gloves, picked it up, stashed it in the back of her truck, brought it home, salted it, cleaned it, and cooked it.

It had the texture of beef jerky (tough and chewy), while having a taste that is similar to steak. Besides my grandmother, I was the only person in my family that ate it. Which, was kind of peculiar now that I think about it 0.o...

3D992

The Living Hologram
Forgot to mention frog

Draknir

Fear the Deer
The strangest eating experience I've had that I remember was a deep fried carrot. Strangely, I liked it despite absolutely hating carrots.

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
Back a long wile ago, I once ate my homework.

Also, Ox tail. My family raised cows for meat now and then, so we found a recipe for ox tail, put it in the oven, house smelled like **** the whole day, and the dog ended up with a nice meal. (crap smell+meat=dog food heaven)

Last edited:
Hmm...weirdest eating experience...probably cow's tongue. The most uncomfortable one though is walking in on my grandmother boiling lobsters. That could make a vegetarian out of almost anyone.

Sometimes I wonder what certain things would taste like.
I mean people obviosly eat some nasty stuff out there, but cannibals must be onto something otherwise they would just have the occasional human....I'm not saying I want to be a cannibal, but I think it'd be cool to try new things.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
By strange, I believe odd foods. I just got back from Ecuador and had a guinea pig. It was gooooodddd!!!!