• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strategy Tomorrow - Comedy Tonight! (460)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Chatot was pretty funny even though when not copying people's quotes, it sounded like a common Pidgey. The whole storyline was pretty clever and actually made the whole cast seem intelligent for once.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ada's Chatot sounded like Guilmon. Oddly enough I really liked Chatot, but I must say, the "rap" was bad. I'm extremely musically inclined, and listening to that thing called a rap with absolutely no beat behind it killed me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode served as pre-Shinou advertising for Diamond and Pearl, but even so I still enjoyed seeing a Perap so soon after the Manaphy movie. I will admit that Anri's comedy routine wasn't exactly worth applauding, but Perap kept the episode entertaining on its own. Perap visiting the children at the hospital was sweet, and Takeshi's performance was fun.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode I actually found pretty boring. Chatot annoyed me, but the variety show worked well. It makes sense that May would be a natural at that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's still bizarre to me how Perap's voice mimicking ability was improved in this episode so that Perap was actually capable of speaking, as opposed to just repeating words.

Chatot is cute and I love how it was cheering the hospital kids up :)