• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strategy Tomorrow - Comedy Tonight! (460)

That is a terible name for it compare to Perap, But what was the episode about??

Knight_Ram

I think you should find out on www.tv.com It should have what you want to know. But it was pretty much A girl who was in a comedy duo with her Chatot and the Pokémon would always fly away and the gang and the girl just found out that the Pokémon was always visiting the hospital and cheering up sick kids and stuff. Thats pretty much it.

uber gon

Accept Change
Anyone notice that a lot of characters in the BF saga are going to Johto?

Knight_Ram

Well it is probably the place to be at the moment lol. Kind of wondering why it just 'has' to be in Johto.

uber gon

Accept Change
Then who wants to bet the next filler saga will take place in Johto?

Knight_Ram

Not me. I hope we don't go back there, a part of me wants them to go back for some quick battles at the Johto League. But I doubt it. Anyway, It does seem a little funny how that comedy thing just happens to be in the Johto Region.

uber gon

Accept Change
How so? Cause I don't get it.

TheBuddyBud

Chatot is the worst excuse for a pokemon name translation ever

Can anybody tell me what's so wrong with Perap? Of course, it's not like anybody can answer that

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
after finally seeing it I didn't really care for it.

TogeticTheRuler

How was there comedy act routine funny? I thought they were gonna do some corny rap though.

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
Chatot is the worst excuse for a pokemon name translation ever

Can anybody tell me what's so wrong with Perap? Of course, it's not like anybody can answer that

Are you kidding? Chatot is a perfectly good name. It's cute and straight to the point. Plus it chats, it doesn't rap at all.

The name Perap sounds like a Bronx cheer to me (especially if you say it slowly). It's ugly and doesn't fit the Pokemon. The only reason Perap could conceivably fit is because its head is shaped like a music note, but that's not a good enough reason. It doesn't rap either so that's out.

Other than that, to stay on topic, I loved the episode, especially when Chatot imitated Meowth and ultimately ticked him off.

Jorah

What do I put here?
The episode was OK, but this filler wasn't as good as some of the others. Yeah, I know its a children's show but the girl wasn't funny...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
That Chatot is so cute!!! With that girl, they make a good comedy team ^^

You know what I was expecting to see, but didn't? A picnic scene. Yeah! What a surprise.

Rommath

▲_▲
The Chatot was okay, it was nice to see another talking Pokemon. Liked Aipom in this episode, and Meowth's antics.