• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strategy With a Smile (547)

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
I know, because poor Cacturne (or whoever else of Harley's, can't remember), got insulted. lol, don't worry, I'm sure precious Cacturne didn't take it to heart.

And this the same guy who ACTUALLY thinks the Mastermind special was a Misty glorification just because of one dub line.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
And this the same guy who ACTUALLY thinks the Mastermind special was a Misty glorification just because of one dub line.

Well I changed my mind about that, mainly because in retrospect it became obvious she wasn't the purpose of the special like originally thought. But oh well.

HoennMaster

This just proves that they fandom only thinks you can win a battle by using a evolved pokémon to dominate your opponent. Like I said, no matter who one, it was going to be a never ending war. Just be glad May came back you.....................................I'll refrain from the insults.

I knew Wallace had a secret....he's a magician...floating ribbon!

uber gon

Accept Change
Guess the old theory of Dawn getting a costume change when she wins a contest is out, then. It's a shame, I wanted her to use one of the costumes from the ending.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Might I ask why? If it's because it's evolved don't go there as that logic is flawed.

Because it has WAY more experience that Piplup
Ash caught Aipom not too long after May got Eevee, and before Dawn got Piplup
It has had much more training that Piplup, and defeated powerful GYM pokemon, such as Rorack's Geodude, Gardenia's Roseraid, and Maylene's Meditite, sure, its had some losses, like against Rorack's Cranidos/Rampardos, and Maylene's Lucario, but overall, its pretty strong, and more experienced than Piplup.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Because it has WAY more experience that Piplup
Ash caught Aipom not too long after May got Eevee, and before Dawn got Piplup
It has had much more training that Piplup, and defeated powerful GYM pokemon, such as Rorack's Geodude, Gardenia's Roseraid, and Maylene's Meditite, sure, its had some losses, like against Rorack's Cranidos/Rampardos, and Maylene's Lucario, but overall, its pretty strong, and more experienced than Piplup.
That only applies when it was an Aipom AND when it was with Ash as its trainer.

Dawn is only getting better with using Ambipom, but she still doesn't have total experience at using it like she does with Piplup. Thus, it is still a more logical choice to use Piplup since Piplup is the one which she has the most experience with using.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
People need to just shut up about Dawn beating May. She lost, Get over it.
I don't care if May is the "better" trainer, Dawn needed the win and the writers gave it to her. Explain to me how Ash can be one of the best trainers in one league and then lose to some random trainer in the next region. It HAPPENS. get over it and stop complaining.

uber gon

Accept Change
I was kinda hoping that the day Dawn changes her contest outfit would be the day she wins a ribbon. The outfits in the ending are A LOT more better for Dawn than the current pink version.

HoennMaster

Yeah....that makes a whole lot of sense when talking about this episode.

Anyway, I would really like to see see Dawn use that blue dress from Message of the Wind. Although the green one from DP001 is not that bad either. I wonder why the writers are not giving her a new one?

uber gon

Accept Change
Yeah....that makes a whole lot of sense when talking about this episode.

Anyway, I would really like to see see Dawn use that blue dress from Message of the Wind. Although the green one from DP001 is not that bad either. I wonder why the writers are not giving her a new one?

The demographic in Japan must REALLY like her pink dress I suppose.

uber gon

Accept Change
The pink dress is based on the dress from the games when you do the Super Contests. That's the only reason the writers probably didn't switch it.

That kinda sucks though. Her other dresses are WAY cooler.

Also, this may be off topic, but Kaito kinda reminded me of Ben in Ben 10: Alien Force. I know it's weird, but that's what I think.

uber gon

Accept Change
Funny...I never noticed that. Although doesn't the game one have a ribbon in the hair?

Maybe when Platinum comes around we'll see a costume change.:)

Lionel_B

it is injustice, and there is worse, as it is of the coupe Wallace that With, people and Wallace really think that work as her the best of 2. I WANT A SECOND LEG, WITH MAY AS WINNER!!!!!!!!

HoennMaster

Stop complaining, it was revealed before the episode that Dawn was going to win, and at that point in time, it should have been obvious she would win. Get over it.