• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Streak of 50+, here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I'm working on dealing with auto correct building up a quality team for Super Singles in the Maison! So I thought I had the perfect team...

Skarmory(F*)@Leftovers
Nature-Impish
Ability-Sturdy
-Roar
-Stealth Rock
-Drill Peck
-Steel Wing
I use her to set up rocks. Basically. Sturdy ensures that she can get a move in, and Roar (ik I should use Whirlwind but they're THE SAME DAMN MOVE) is to prevent opponent's from setting up 2 Swords Dances or whatever. Drill Peck and Steel Wing are pretty reliable Stabs that also prevent her from falling prey to Taunt. And I also need a Fairy counter.

Breloom(F)@Toxic Orb
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Poison Heal
-Spore
-Seed Bomb
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
Everybody hates SporeSpam! And that's basically her job. To spam Spore. After that, set up a Sub while against a slower 'mon, combined with the use of Spore. Then Focus Punch everything.

Salamence(F*)@Life Orb
Nature-Naive
Ability-Moxie
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-Roost
So no Mega-Mence here. Instead, a nice revenge killer. D-Claw is a reliable Stab, while EQ and Fire Miss Blast provide coverage. Life Orb is for maximum sheer power, and Roost is to restore Life Orb damage.

Okay so the problem I (and probably you) noticed here. There's literally no Special coverage or walling. So I have a few options, luckily, of things I already bred, trained, and evolved. Not going into detail, tho.

-Modest Nature M-Ampharos
-Dual Screens HA Espeon
-Competitive Calm Nature Milotic

I don't know what to do. I'm pretty new to competitive battling, and I don't want to breed a new team.

(If you're wondering- *=Shiny)

SATB

This is a nice team, but I can see the matches lasting more than 6 turns each. What if I told you there was a way to win in 3-5 turns? That way, if you fall, you could quickly grind back to where you were! Would you be interested in adding mega Kangaskhan to your team? It basically turns the Battle Maison to an Easy Mode.

when kangaskhan gets to +1 or +2. It will destroy 90% of the pokemon there with the appropriate move. It shouldn't be hard to make as there are no egg moves required. All you need are partners to deal with fighting types, and sometimes ghosts and burns. Probably that espeon can come in to replace Breloom. Kangaskhan could replace your skarmory (cause stealth rocks isn't that helpful in here).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.