• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Street Fighter IV Volt for the iPhone/iPod

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Hey guys and gals! I recently bought a new game for my iPod, Street Fighter IV Volt! I had the original for my iPod, but I sucked at it. This one looked more fun, so I bought it. I must say that this is much more fun than the first! I feel as if they made the control scheme easier to use, and love the final fight! I won't ruin the surprise, play it and find out for yourself! So, anyone else have this game?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hey guys and gals! I recently bought a new game for my iPod, Street Fighter IV Volt! ?

HA HA HA HA!

That was a good laugh that for that.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
You know, you guys COULD be a bit more supportive.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
No problem.

While I haven't played it, nor do I have an iPhone/iPod, but I'm a fighting game die-hard and I'd buy it in a heart beat if I did.

Chris

Old Coot
I also payed $40 bucks for it. I'm not paying another $7 for something with a smaller and un 3D screen. Plus having the slider is nice.
Who cares if it's not in 3D? It hardly adds anything to the game. Either way, the portable versions of SSFIV are a hassle to control. Especially the iPhone version.