• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strength of the Recurring Characters and their Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyHelloThere

LizardonX

Banned
Spoiler:- Emolga:

VS Bianca's Mincinno (unresolved)
VS Swoobat (multiple)(win)
VS Bianca's Pignite (unresolved)
VS Jimmy Ray's Watchog (win)
VS Stephan's Sawk (win)
VS Ash's Swadloon (unresolved)

W: 3

100% of battles won.

Spoiler:- Dragonite:

VS Hydreigon (loss)
VS Oshawott and Piplup (unresolved)
VS Trainers' Gurdurr, Magmortar, Darmanitan, Ferrothorn and Garbodor (unresolved)
VS Georgia's Beartic (win)
VS Dawn's Mamoswine (win)
VS Ash's Krookodile (loss)

W: 2 ~ L: 2

50% of battles won.

From the battle catalog

destimon pokeruction

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE
Spoiler:- Emolga:

VS Swoobat (multiple)(win)
VS Bianca's Pignite (unresolved)
VS Jimmy Ray's Watchog (win)
VS Stephan's Sawk (win)
VS Ash's Swadloon (unresolved)

W: 3

100% of battles won.

Spoiler:- Dragonite:

VS Hydreigon (loss)
VS Oshawott and Piplup (unresolved)
VS Trainers' Gurdurr, Magmortar, Darmanitan, Ferrothorn and Garbodor (unresolved)
VS Georgia's Beartic (win)
VS Dawn's Mamoswine (win)
VS Ash's Krookodile (loss)

W: 2 ~ L: 2

50% of battles won.

From the battle catalog

Do you seriously believe that Emolga is as strong as Dragonite

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
It started off as a scragy vs oshawott debate.

I don't know why when they shouldn't compare Oshawott with Scraggy who's just now beginning to grow. Oshawott is silly yes but he needs to be trained as soon as the others are done. Meaning it needs an episode to itself and no one esles.

WhyHelloThere

I don't know why when they shouldn't compare Oshawott with Scraggy who's just now beginning to grow. Oshawott is silly yes but he needs to be trained as soon as the others are done. Meaning it needs an episode to itself and no one esles.

Wasn't comparing them. Pokemonsquared said Oshawott was Ash's weakest Unova pokemon until I reminded them of Scraggy.

Also, I'm pretty sure Pikachu is the one who defeated the Swoobat.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

Oshawott is not the weakest. It's the most unproductive of the team. But it's indeed stronger than some think. I just think it needs an episode to show that so people would stop complaining about power instead of proper development when it comes to training instead of fooling around.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oshawott won Robert stop hating on Oshaott and Scraggy as usual and don't answer me saying you aren't...

Oh pls, it's not me hating damn -_-. I don't like battles when a pokemon wins by complete luck, that's not hate. Mijumaru couldn't control Aqua Jet therefore I don't take that battle seriously. Just like the Scraggy Focus Blast annd the Ice Cream battle. It's total luck bs.

He was saying that Zebtricka can't touch Ash's pokemon cuz of a loss to a pokemon with mega plot armor which is crap.

WhyHelloThere

He was saying that Zebtricka can't touch Ash's pokemon cuz of a loss to a pokemon with mega plot armor which is crap.

I never even said that.

You said Zebstrika was shown to be strong and well trained, and I told you he wasn't shown to be a threat, because the only pokemon he battled were Oshawott and Minccino.

Status
Not open for further replies.